MSc Chemistry Recruitment @ Pfizer – Candidates Apply Online
Pfizer job 2023, Senior Associate Scientist job opening 2023, Chemistry job opening 2023. MSc Chemistry job 2023, MSc chemistry job opening at pfizer. Pfizer job opening 2023,Senior Associate Scientist job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Senior Associate Scientist, Analytical Research & Development
Location: India – Chennai
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
- Master’s degree in chemistry
- 3+ years of experience
- Hands on experience in UHPLC/HPLC, GC and wet-chemistry techniques.
- Provides attention to detail and good knowledge in Method development and validation.
- Ability to extract relevant information from scientific literature, accurately record observations, facts, data and conclusions during experimental work or investigations.
- Good knowledge of fundamental organic chemistry, functional group recognition and compound characterization with some experience using spectroscopic and chromatographic techniques
- Interact effectively with peers and leaders as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in LCMS / GCMS / SFC / XRF / IC / ICPMS is preferred.
- Understanding of various scientific software used in pharmaceutical R&D.
- Good Laboratory Practices knowledge.
- Desire to develop own technical skill set.
What You Will Achieve
As a Senior Associate Scientist, you will be at the center of our operations and you’ll find that everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment to quality. Your significant experience of applying knowledge of principles, concepts, and practices of the discipline will make you a critical member of the team.
You will perform qualitative and quantitative analyses of organic, inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties during chemical syntheses. Your skill and knowledge will help in making decisions that require choosing among limited options. You are proactive in contributing to all team discussions and creating an environment of collaboration.
It is your innovative scientific temperament that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to achievement of immediate work group goals and collaborate with other team members.
- Maintain a contemporary awareness of Global Business Practices, methods, specifications, Standard Operating Procedures, Pharmacopoeial trends, International Conference on Harmonization guidelines and regulatory expectations.
- Work closely with analytical experts and project teams to provide timely support for chemists in the form of quality data which can be used in support of regulatory documentation of new drug applications.
- Assist in the maintenance and renewal of laboratory instruments, systems or apparatus, and in the maintenance and continuous improvement of safe and effective working practices.
- Independently carry out all aspects of practical work necessary to provide right first time results.
- Perform analytical method development, validation and transfer activities for small molecules.
- Attend project team and brainstorming meetings and present data.
- Maintain written records of all experimental work in accordance with Good Lab Practices and departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
Editors Note: MSc Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.