Piramal Swasthya is a registered non-profit organization supported by Piramal Foundation and believes in Democratizing Healthcare – making healthcare accessible, affordable and available to all segments of the population, especially those most vulnerable. In order to achieve this goal, we leverage cutting edge information and communication technologies to cut costs without compromising quality as well as public-private partnerships to scale its solutions throughout India.
Job Title – Pharmacist Mumbai MMU & Clinic
Experience – 2 – 4 Years
Location – Mumbai
Salary – INR 1,50,000 – 1,75,000 P.A
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – D.Pharma – Pharmacy
Job Description –
- Dispenses the medicines to the patients prescribed by the Medical Officer (MO) only.
- Enters the drug dispensing data in Laptop promptly
- Ensures the adequate availability of medicines by proactively raising the stock requirements.
- Maintains all necessary Stock, Inventory and Issue registers.
- Checks expiry of medicines and physical stock verification.
- Takes appropriate action for Bio Medical waste management with the MO
- Carries out any other relevant additional tasks as ordered by the MO
- Should be able to speak Marathi