NIT Kurukshetra BSc/MSc Chemistry Job – Applications Invited
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the one post of Project Associate-1 or Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for SERB-Core Research Grant research project. The details of the project and the post for recruitment are given below:
Project Title: Supramolecular organic-inorganic hybrid gels for the lightactivated therapeutic carbon monoxide (CO) delivery
Job Title: Project Associate-1 or Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project duration: Up to the end of project (Project is for 3 years).
Principal Investigator: Dr. Amilan Jose D. Department of Chemistry, NIT Kurukshetra
a) Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs. 31,000 (Consolidated) for those who have qualified CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship or GATE or qualified through National Examination of Government Departments and Agencies.
b) Project Associate-1: Rs. 25,000 (Consolidated) for others who
do not fall under the above category.
Basic Qualifications : B.Sc (Chemistry) and M.Sc (Chemistry) from a recognized
Institute/University with at least 60% marks or at least 6.5/10 Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Preference will be given to candidates having research experience and candidates having qualified GATE or CSIRUGC NET(LS).
Job Description: The candidate is required to assist in carrying out various activities
under the project to complete the objectives and deliverables in time as per schedule. However, the candidate will be allowed to register for his/her Ph.D. degree in the Department if qualified.
Age limit: 28 years
Application Procedure: Interested candidate should send their application in the prescribed format including photograph and signed copy of educational qualifications, and a statement of interest must be sent to Dr. Amilan Jose D (PI) by e-mail or by post on or before 13th February 2023. Address to send the application form through e-mail is
[email protected] or [email protected]
Address to send the hard copy of the application is :
Dr. Amilan Jose D, Assistant Professor
Room No.133, Department of Chemistry
National Institute of Technology(NIT), Kurukshetra
Haryana (136119), India
Terms and Conditions:
The position is purely on temporary basis and will be governed by the Administrative rules
conditions of Research & Consultancy Cell, NIT Kurukshetra.
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the
position they intend to apply.
2. Interested candidate should send their filled application including photograph and signed
scan copy of educational qualifications, research publications and a statement of interest
on and before 13th February 2023. The application should be sent Dr. Amilan Jose D,
Assistant Professor Grade-I, Room No.133, Department of Chemistry, National Institute
of Technology(NIT), Kurukshetra, Haryana (136119), India or through e-mail at
[email protected] and [email protected].
3. Candidate should have good data analysis, technical writing skills and working
knowledge of computer.
4. The project duration is 3 years for position is co-terminus with the project.
5. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview and joining in case of selection.
6. The interview schedule will be notified to the shortlisted candidates by email soon after
the last date of application.
7. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
8. Appointment will be contractual in nature and as per the Institute terms and conditions for similar cases.
9. Only short-listed candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no
other communications in this regard will be entertained.
10. Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, candidate must
provide valid e-mail IDs in their Applications.
11. The position is temporary and is extendable till the completion of project subject to
12. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
13. The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
14. The candidate selected for the above position will have the option to register for PhD
program at Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology (NIT),
Kurukshetra. However, for admission to PhD program, the candidate must meet certain
eligibility requirements and also qualify the written examination and interview as per rules
and regulation of NIT-Kurukshetra.
Last Date To Apply: 13th February 2023
View Main Notification
Editors Note: NIT Kurukshetra BSc/MSc job, NIT Kurukshetra BSc/MSc Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.