MSc Chemistry SRF Vacancy @ NII – Applications Invited
SRF job opening 2023, NII job opening 2023, NII vacancy 2023, Applications are invited for the one position of Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Project Title: “Elucidating the structurefunction of Helicobacter pylori Ncarbamoylputrescine amidase and to design structure-based inhibitor” funded by SERB
Tenable till – 28.12.2024
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No.of posts: (One position only)
PI: Dr. Apurba K. Sau Staff Scientist-VII [email protected]
Eligbility Criteria: M. Sc in Chemistry with NET or M. Tech in Life Science or equivalent degree as per DST guidelines plus three years of research experience in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular and Computational Biology. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
Job description: Should have experience in Molecular biology, Structure-function
studies of proteins, Computational study such as docking, MD simulation etc.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per
Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7. The Interviews will be held in offline/online mode.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., Email-ID, fax numbers, and telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they are required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 19th February 2023
View Main Notification
Editors Note: MSc Chemistry SRF Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.