Chemical Science/Pharma QC Job Opening – Apply Online
Novartis announces job opening for Executive Quality Control (Chemical). Chemistry and Pharmacy job opening 2022. Chemistry Executive Quality Control (Chemical) job opening 2022. Candidates with science degree in chemistry and pharmacy may apply for the post of Material Implementation Expert
Job Id: 358133BR
Job Title: Executive Quality Control (Chemical)
What you’ll bring to the role:
• M.Sc. in Chemicals /M. Pharm from reputed university.
• 3-7 years, Preferably in Oncology Quality control.
• Sound technical & scientific knowledge of pharmaceutical/ chemical analytics/QC/ equivalent Working experience in Laboratory environment in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Laboratory Excellence & Laboratory equipment Quality Control (QC) Testing Quality Control Sampling Infrastructure Management Quality decision making.
• Knowledge of TQM and related industry GxP standards and processes.
This role utilizes chemistry laboratory skills to test and measure product or materials while ensuring that analysis is performed according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Analytical Methods, and current Compendia at Oncology Kalwe Site.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Sample storage and management. Analytical testing/documentation of drug product / finished product / complaints / stability / packaging material samplesto GxP standards. Stability Testing/Sample storage and management. Analytical documentation of stability samples to GxP standards.
• Analysis of registration batches for tablet & capsule of semi-finished goods/Finished goods in accordance with Quality Control system and cGMP. Analysis of In-process samples and hold time study analysis of intermediate & final drug products.
• Analyst should have exposure for handling of Oncology product for drug substance & drug products. Analysis of raw material (Oncology-API/Excipients) as per current pharmacopoeia and in-house testing procedure and specification.. Analysis of water sample as per current pharmacopoeia. Analysis of cleaning verification/ validation samples.
• Having knowledge about analytical method transfer and perform analytical method transfer for drug substance & drug product. Experience on handling of Quality control instruments like HPLC, Gas chromatography software preferably for empower, dissolution tester, etc.
• Analysis of packaging material (Primary, Secondary & tertiary) as per current pharmacopoeia and current in-house testing procedure and specification. ave knowledge handling the Oncology product.
• To perform internal calibration of instruments. Timely submission of documents pertaining to day-to-day analysis to reviewer. Ensure safe working conditions as per guidelines issued by HSE department. Follow standard operating procedure of Quality control & analysis.
• Ensure Data Integrity, cGMP, GDP, ALCOA and ALCOA+ Principle at Workplace. Assisting supervisor Quality Control for efficient functioning of Quality Control Laboratory through QC analysis and good documentation as per quality control system. . To maintain all testing records, raw data & log books as per SOP
• Maintain confidentiality and ensure safe custody and efficient handling of company document / material. Perform any other task that may be assigned for running of the company as per latest quality standard and Novartis Corporate Guidelines. Ensure efficient inter and intra department communications. Any other responsibility that may be assigned by supervisor/Manager from time to time. Follow Quality behaviors
Editors Note: Chemical Science/Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.