Sherwin Williams BSc/MSc Chemistry Job – Apply Online
Sherwin Williams hiring research and development chemist job opening 2022. Chemist job opening 2022. BSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemist job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job vacancy at Sherwin Williams. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Chemist
Job Number: 22000OQW
Location: Bangalore, India
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Chemistry or equivalent education and experience.
5-7 years of industrial chemistry experience, including two years of experience within the paint and/or coatings industry preferably in Metal Packaging or Coil Coatings.
- Applying comprehensive color chemistry principles and formulas.
- Prioritizing and assigning work.
- Applying comprehensive creative and artistic principles and practices.
- Researching new technologies, techniques, and applications.
- Developing technical reports regarding formula and product requirements.
- Utilizing specialized principles and practices in the field.
- Coordinating multiple projects and customer needs.
- Working with internal and external management and customers.
- Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
- Knowledge of basic resin preparation in Lab/Production especially for alkyds and polyesters
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Performs a wide variety of projects requiring comprehensive understanding of formula adjustment, specialized techniques, and advanced equipment; assists with developing and implementing new methods.
- Serves as a lead to staff to include assigning and monitoring work and providing direction.
- Meets with management and customers to examine project objectives, outline tasks, deliver presentations, explain project results, and other related activities; may receive guidance on highly complex or sensitive projects.
- Develops project objectives and sample applications and outlines project tasks based on direction received from the customer.
- Reviews and develops reports and documents detailing project processes, results, and conclusions and leads or performs additional research when required; responds to comprehensive questions and concerns from customers.
- Interprets and applies department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations; ensures compliance with these areas.
Coordinates color matching, technology, and related projects with other divisions, departments, or groups; works with technology to review and approve new or expanded formulas.
- Reviews and completes documents, forms, and reports regarding operations, daily activities, and customer requests.
- Operates, cleans, and calibrates all forms of equipment that requires professional judgment and background; also utilizes technical or standard equipment during the course of projects.
- Leads the research of new or updated technology, techniques, applications, and other creative or marketing methods.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Editors Note: Sherwin Williams BSc/MSc Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.