ICMR High Salary Pharma Job Vacancy – Salary Rs 57,660/-pm
ICMR Hiring pharma candidates. M Pharma job opening 2022. Walk-in-interview for pharma candidates at ICMR. Job opening for pharm candidates. Walk-in-interview. M Pharma job opoening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Following posts are to be filled purely on contractual basis for working under its various projects under India TB Research consortium (ITRC), under Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases (ECD) ICMR Hqrs, New Delhi, through walk-in Interview on 16th November 2022 at 10.30 am onwards Required qualifications and other details are given below
Job Title: Project Scientist Support-V (Clinical Operations) (For ITRC)
No.of posts: 01 (Unreserved)
1st Class Master Degree in /Clinical Pharmacology/ M. Pharm/life
sciences or any equivalent degree from a recognized university with 4
years’ experience in CRO industry /Pharma/Biotech/ Public Health/clinical research.
• 2nd Class M. Sc. / M. Pharm or any equivalent degree + PhD degree in Biotechnology/Pharmacology/ M. Pharm Life sciences from a recognized university with 2 years’ experience in Pharma /Biotech/CRO industry/ Public Health/ Clinical research.
Ph.D. with at least 2 years post Doc experience in biomedical subject, particularlyin health
research-related areas. Working experience in scholarly publications.
ii. Knowledge of computer applications or business intelligence tools/data
management/data synthesis/Report writing, data mining, writing articles/ working on databases.
iii. Knowledge of New Drug and Clinical Trial Rules 2019 (Schedule Y), GCP, ICH
guidelines and regulatory requirements for clinical trial conduct
Nature of duties
a. Protocol writing, Monitor the clinical trial including safety data and ensure timely
completion of targets
b. Source data verification, Monitoring vaccine trial, monitoring e CRFs data entry
Salary: Rs. 57,660/- Fixed per month
Upper age limit for up to 40 Years Age relaxation will be as per the Government of
India/ICMR rules and query resolution.
c. Review and submit SAE and update SAE document repository
d. Prepare patient tracker to ensure compliance and minimize missing visits
e. Monitor site performance for project targets, and project staff for patient compliance
f. Monitor conduct of processes contributing to the performance of a clinical trial.
g. Prepare annual reports of projects and quality trending reports.
h. Prepare weekly site wise and consolidated site report regarding enrollment /FU data
for targets vs achievement.
i. Keep upto date with all quality and compliance issues for quality levels of the staff,
systems and production activities.
j. Any other job assigned by the PI or Programme officer
Job requires frequent All India travel to sites for monitoring, quality assurance and quality management for at least 15 days a month
Job Title: Consultant (Clinical Research Associate)
No.of posts: 02 (Unreserved)
Eligbility Criteria: 1st Class Master Degree in M.Pharm or any equivalent degree
from a recognized university with 4 years’ experience or BAMS/BHMS/BDS/BV.Sc or
any equivalent degree from a recognized university with 5 years’ experience in clinical
research Or 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Life sciences/Biotechnology or any equivalent
degree + PhD degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university with 4 years’
experience in clinical research.
i. Ph.D. with 2 years postDoctoral experience in biomedical subject particularly in health research related areas. Working experience in clinical trials/Quality Control/Assurance/medical writing
ii. Knowledge of computer applications or business intelligence tools/data management/data synthesis/Report writing, data mining, working on databases.
Thorough knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines and regulatory requirements for clinical trial conduct.
Salary: 60,000/- Fixed Per month
Upper age limit for up to 55 years Age relaxation will be as per the Government of
All the Deserving candidates who wish to appear for the interview should report on
16/11/2022 along with 5 copies of their Bio-data. The candidates must reach on 16/11/2022 at 8.30 AM till 10:30 AM for registration in ICMR-HQ. The verification of the documents of the candidate will start from 8:30 AM onwards and eligible candidates after verification, would be interviewed 10:30 AM onwards.
Candidates applying for more than one post should indicate the names of the post
clearly on the application form. Applicants coming after 11.00 AM on 16th November 2022 will not be entertained.
General Terms and conditions: –
1. Number of positions may vary.
2. These positions are meant for temporary projects and co-terminus with the project.
3. Engagement of the above advertised Project Human Resource Positions will depend upon
availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of the Competent Authority.
Therefore, we are not committed to fill up all the advertised Project Human Resource Positions and the process is liable to be withdrawn / cancelled / modified at any time.
4. The rates of emoluments/stipend shown in this advertisement are project specific and may vary according to sanction of the funding agency of the Project.
5. Cut-off date for age limit will be as on the date of last date for submission of applications.
6. Age relaxation will be as per the guidelines of ICMR.
7. Reserved category candidates must produce their latest Caste Validity Certificate. OBC
candidates must possess a latest valid non-creamy layer certificate. PWD candidates shall
produce latest disability certificate issued by a Medical board of Government hospital with not less than 40% disability.
8. Separate application should be submitted for each position. Allotment of project to the
successful candidates will be decided by the competent authority at its discretion.
9. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of
repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential
10. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
11. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department /
Organizations are not eligible to apply.
12. No TA/DA will be paid to attend interview / personal discussion and candidates have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves.
13. ICMR reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
14. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
15. The persons engaged on Project Human Resource Positions cannot be permitted to register for Ph.D., due to time constraints.
16. The persons engaged on Project Human Resource Positions will normally be posted at the study site; however, they can be posted to any other sites in the interest of research work. They are liable to serve in any part of the country.
17. The persons engaged on Project Human Resource Positions shall not have any claim on a regular post in ICMR or in any of its Institutes/Centers or in any Department of Government of India and their project term with breaks or without breaks in any or multiple projects will not confer any right for further assignment or transfer to any other project or appointment/absorption/regularization of service in funding agency or in ICMR. Benefits of Provident Fund, Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, Staff Quarters . and other facilities applicable to the regular staff of ICMR etc. are not admissible to the project human resource positions.
18. Successful candidates will normally be engaged on Project Human Resource Position initially for a period of one year or less, depending upon the tenure of the Project and functional requirements. Continuation / Extension to engagement of Project Human Resource Positions will be depending upon evaluation of performance, tenure of the project, availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of Competent Authority. The maximum term of any Project Human Resource Position in any or multiple projects, with breaks or without breaks shall be five years only. The concerned Project Investigator, Division Head and Head of the host Institute shall personally be responsible and accountable for the continuation / extension given if any without prior concurrence of the Director General, ICMR to any project human resource position beyond five years either with or without breaks in any or multiple projects.
19. ICMR reserves the right to terminate the project human resource position even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason.
20. Leave shall be as per the ICMR’s policy for project human resource positions.
21. Candidate must submit his/her duly filled in application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport size color photograph along with a detailed bio-data/C.V. and all relevant documents; duly self-attested; in proof of his/her educational qualifications [all certificates and mark-sheets from 10th Std. onwards], working experience, age, caste and photo id [Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License] etc., within the schedule date and time for submission of application, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Late/Delayed/Incomplete/Unsigned applications will not be considered at all and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
22. ICMR reserves the right to cancel/modify the process at any time, at its discretion.
23. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final and binding.
24. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
25. Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will be published on our website only. Hence, the candidates are advised to see the website of ICMR regularly for further updates related to this advertisement.
Walk-in Interview on 16th November 2022 at 10.30 am onwards
Editors Note: ICMR High Salary Pharma job, ICMR High Salary Pharma vacancy, ICMR High Salary Pharma ICMR High Salary Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.