DRDO Award of Junior Research Fellowship – Chemistry Apply
DRDO Young Scientists’ Laboratory for Smart Materials (DYSL-SM) announces Interview for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). JRF Vacancy at DRDO. DRDO hiring. DRDO job opening 2022, Walk in interview at DRDO, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
The laboratory specialises in accelerated materials development, micro-robotics and stealth
technologies. DYSL-SM invites applications for the position of One (01) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on project in the area of Development of Smart Materials including Shape Memory Alloys and Thermoelectric Materials.
Job Title: JRF
No.of posts: 01
Material Science and Engineering / Material Science and Technology
M.Tech. / M.E. with First Class in Materials Science / Materials Science and
Engineering / Materials Science and Technology with prior First Class degrees in the
Chemistry / Applied Chemistry
Prior research experience / thesis or project work and knowledge of Smart Materials
Working knowledge of Materials Synthesis and Materials Characterization Techniques
1. Eligible candidates shall email the duly filled application form (Annexure–I to III; Check DRDO website > What’s New) along with self-attested copies of degree certificates, GATEscore card, caste certificate and other applicable proofs (in a single pdf file, not exceeding 10 MB) to [email protected] within 21 days from the date of publication in the Employment News. In addition, the candidates should also submit details at https://tinyurl.com/msjrf 2022. The applications will be disqualified if either
the scanned application or the online form is not submitted.
2. Screening of eligible applications will be based on GATE score, marks secured in degree, fulfilment of desirability criteria and relevant work experience (if any). The GATE score should be valid as on the date of application.
3. Post screening, the list of shortlisted and waitlisted applicants will be announced in DRDO website. The shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date, time and venue of the interview via e-mail. The shortlisted candidates should confirm their attendance for
the interview via email at least three days before the scheduled date.
4. Based on the interview, a panel of candidates for the anticipated vacancies will be drawn, valid for a period of 1 year. However, empanelment doesn’t entitle any candidate to an offer of fellowship, which is contingent upon occurrence of vacancies during the
year. Director, DYSL-SM reserves the right to not select any candidate, if suitable candidates are not available.
5. If selected, the candidates will be required to produce certificates/proofs in original for verification at the time of joining. No TADA will be paid for attending interview and for joining, if selected.
6. Fellowship Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/~ per month for JRF with applicable H.R.A. and other emoluments as per DRDO rules.
7. Tenure: The post is temporary in nature and the initial tenure is of 02 (Two) years. Subsequent upgradation to SRF grade is as per DRDO guidelines.
8. Age Limit: The age limit for JRF is maximum of 28 years as on the date of application. The age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates or as per Govt. guidelines. A copy of self-attested caste certificate should be
attached with the application.
9. Only candidates who have completed the course and awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply for JRF position.
10. The JRF candidates may be allowed to register for part-time Ph.D. (if selected) with any University/Institution during the tenure of fellowship upon approval granted by Director, DYSL-SM.
11. The offer of fellowship does not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO under any circumstances.
12. Those who were already awarded JRF position in any of the DRDO Laboratories/ centres earlier, are not eligible to apply again.
13. Candidates working in Govt/Public sector undertaking / Autonomous bodies should produce no objection certificate (Annexure-II
& III) to attend the interview.
Last Date To Apply: 23.11.2022
View Main Notification
Editors Note: DRDO Award Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.