NIPER Research Assistant Vacancy 2022 – Applications Invited
NIPER intents to fill the following Project positions in various sponsored projects through Walk-in-interview (Online) on a contractual basis. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an autonomous institute of National importance and the first national pharma institute in NE India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals.
Job Title: Research Assistant
No. of positions: 1 (one)
Salary: (Rs. 25,000/- p.m consolidated)
Project Title & Post Code:
Ramalingaswami Fellowship Grant, Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India Project titled “Identification of epigenetic control mechanisms of Withaferin A dependent
ferroptosis to overcome therapy resistance in multiple myeloma” (GAP-134)
Eligbility Criteria: First class in M.Sc/M.Tech in Pharmacology/ Nanotechnology. Candidates who are qualified National Eligibility Test like CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/GPAT or any other national level exam with valid score will be given preference.
Desirable: Familiarity with mammalian cell culture, three-Dimensional in vitro cell culture
models, animal handling with basic research laboratory protocols, molecular biology
procedures and hands-on research experience on tissue engineering scaffold, including metals, ceramics, polymers and composites. Good oral, written, communication and
presentation skills. Ability to work independently and in a team of scholars as per project
Age: 28 Years
Date of Walk in Interview (Online): 08/11/2022 (Tuesday)
Interview Time: 10:00 am onwards
1. Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only, visiting the link https://forms.gle/7DKCT3Qaptx5Fx488 from 17.10.2022 to 26.10.2022. The link will be available at the Institute website also. It is mandatory to fill the application online
and no other form of application will be entertained. Candidates are requested to arrange the softcopies of all the required documents before
filling the application.
2. Candidates of Indian Nationality can only apply for these posts.
3. Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the above post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data
submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished
false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
4. Incomplete applications or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Certificates/ Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected.
5. On the recommendation of the Screening/Selection Committee, the competent authority may relax all or any of the requirements
related to age and experience in exceptionally meritorious cases.
6. Fulfillment of qualifications and experience is an essential requirement. As stated, the Institute is free to set the benchmark and call only the eligible candidates for the on-line interview. Further, NIPER Guwahati also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the post
advertised, in the event or exigency so decided.
7. Intimations will be sent only by E-mail/host on the website as per the details mentioned in the Application form.
8. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF THE CANDIDATE.
9. All appointments shall be on contract of one year and the same is renewable depending upon performance and mutual consent for every year. The position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization against any Institute post.
10. Age will be calculated as on the last date of application i.e. 26.10.2022.
11. List of the Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute website.
12. In-case of online interviews only, the link for the online interviews will sent to the shortlisted candidates individually, a day before the interview
Editors Note: NIPER Research Assistant Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.