Chemical Science Freshers Job @ Syngene – Apply Online
Syngene hiring chemical science candidates for the post of research associate. Chemical science job opening 2022. Freshers job opening 2022. Chemical science job opening 2022. Freshers job opening 2022. Freshers jo opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidayes may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Department: Discovery Chemistry
Educational Qualification: MSc (Chemical Sciences).
Experience: 0-6 years
• Should be familiar with concepts of chemical synthesis
• Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument/equipment.
• Good Knowledge of analytical techniques and analytical data interpretation.
• Good communication skills
• Able to work follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the project leader
• Fair interpersonal skills
Job Purpose: The purpose of the role is to perform reactions following Syngene safety norms. Documenting the observations in relevant lab notebooks or e-book as per the principle of ALCOA+
• Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction workups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment
• Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesisare given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
• Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
• Ensure that the instrument / equipment’s are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
• Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
• Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed
• Ensure confidentiality at all times
• Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updation
• Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/ supervisor / group leader.
• Understanding and demonstrating responsibility for safety of self & colleagues by following all safety protocols provided by Syngene
• Adherence to all environment, health, and safety (EHS) policies & standards at all times in the workplace
• Wearing all PPE as required.
• Adherence to all procedures related to Syngene’ s data integrity policies
• Compliance to Syngene’ s quality standards at all times.
Editors Note: Chemical Science Freshers Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.