Buckman Chemical Engineer Job Vacancy – Apply Online
Chemical science job opening at Buckman. Buckman works proactively and collaboratively with its worldwide customers in pulp and paper, leather, and water treatment to deliver exceptional service and innovative speciality chemical solutions to help boost productivity, reduce risk. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate Digital Innovation Engineer
Location: Chennai, India
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry or related field from a reputed university
• At least one year of work experience in the chemical engineering field
• Strong communications skills in English and ability to work with global stakeholders effectively
• An aptitude to learn digital tools and technologies
• 2+ years of experience in the chemical engineering field
• Hands-on work experience with open-source data analytics toolsets such as R, Python, MATLAB, etc.
Background and expertise in one of the following areas:
- Advanced use of tools like Excel
- Exposure to data analytics and visualization platforms such as SAS, Rapidminer, PowerBI, KNIME, etc.
- Internet of Things applications
Preferred Personality Traits
• A strong business focus, ownership and inner self-drive to solve real-world impactful problems with innovative digital solutions.
• Pleasant personality and collaborates easily with others
• Aims high and brings a sense of urgency and ownership to all tasks
• A life-long learner who constantly updates skills
We are looking for degreed chemical engineers to staff our remote monitoring team at our Chennai offices. You will be creating and using advanced tools to monitor our customer facilities around the world in the Paper, Water, Leather and Performance Chemicals sectors. The range of responsibilities of the remote monitoring team could include detecting, diagnosing and responding in real-time to system anomalies, optimizing system performance remotely, assisting with installation and commissioning, handling device management, assisting with user acceptance testing etc. You will work with key stakeholders in the sales and service front to ensure we are managing systems consistently, and efficiently. Candidates will staff Night shifts on a rotating basis. If you like working for an entrepreneurial company with a Sustainability mission and digital ambitions at the core of its strategy, Buckman is the place for you.
Editor’s Note: Buckman Chemical Engineer Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.