Govt NHSRC Hiring B Pharma Candidates – Salary up to 1.20 Lakh
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has announced the latest job notification for the post of Consultant 07 Vacancies. The candidates with B.Pharm is eligible to apply for the posts of NHSRC Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before the 02nd Nov 2022; kindly apply before the last date of the application form. NHSRC Recruitment 2022.
Job Code: C-Q&PS
Job Title: Consultant-Quality and Patient Safety
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
1. B. Pharma degree with Two years’ full-time Post graduate degree in Hospital Management/ Public Heath from a reputed institute:
2. 3 years’ post-qualification experience.
3. At least One years’ experience of implementation of National Quality Assurance Standards (NQAS) at the State/District level.
4. Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc.)
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
• The candidates may be subjected to written test and presentation to judge their writing skills and language proficiency.
Age Limit: 45 Years (As on last date of receiving applications)
Work Location: New Delhi; Opportunity to gain hands on experience of public health canvas of states and districts. Extensive Travels to the Statesand Districts as per need.
Remuneration Range: Between Rs.60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
Roles & Responsibilities:
The expected roles of the incumbent are summarized below –
- Review the contemporary literature and programme guidelines and examine the existing measurement system (ME & checkpoints) under the NQAS, LaQshya, MusQan, Kayakalp and Patient Safety Tool.
- Support the division in drafting of other quality initiatives
- Support the States with the Implementation of NQAS, LaQshya, MusQan, Kayakalp and Patient Safety Tools.
- Development of Resource Material
- Conduct trainings in the States/UT
- Analysis of key performance indicators, and outcome indicators and plan further to strengthen the gaps observed during the analysis.
- May be deputed to work in the Certification unit, NHSRC
- Any other task, as per need of the Quality and Patient Safety Division
Other Benefits: In addition to the renumeration mentioned above, Consultants of NHSRC are entitled to Free Accidental insurance, Subsidized Medical insurance, Mobile bills reimbursement, Laptop reimbursement (As per NHSRC Policy), 30 days Consolidated leave, fully paid Maternity leave (For Female Consultants) as per Government of India policy, performance linked increments, TA/ DA and per diem for on-duty visits.
Duration of Contract: Contract till 31st March 2024 with further extensions of similar duration (subject to satisfactory performance)
Candidates selected in this interview could be considered for other vacant positions at NHSRC requiring similar skill sets and at appropriate level.
How to apply: Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
Last date for receiving applications is 2nd November 2022
Editors Note: Govt NHSRC Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.