CSIR NCL Job Under CSIR Fellowship – Chemistry & Chemical
CSIR NCL hiring senior research fellow under CSIR Bhatnagar Fellowship. Chemistry job opening 2022, MSc Chemistry job under CSIR Bhatnagar Fellowship. MSc Chemistry job opening 2022, CSIR NCL job opening 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Filling Up Of Position For Engagement As Senior Research Fellow (SRF; 1 No.) Under The Sponsored, (CSIR Bhatnagar Fellowship) Project Taken Up In The Lab.
Advt No: 2022/CSIR-NCL/CAT/SSB 000926/204
Job Title: SRF
No.of posts: 01
Project Title: Selective catalytic hydrogenolysis of biomass-derived polyhydroxy compounds into diols
Sponsoring Agency: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi
Project Code SSB 000926
Job Title: Senior Research Fellowships(SRF)
No. of Position: 1
- MSc in Chemistry/Chemical Science and at least two years of post-MSc research experience, as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals and CSIR-UGC NET (at least lectureship) / GATE qualified
Desirable experience, if any At least two years of research experience in the area of
Catalysis is desired. Candidate with M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with 1st Class/Division and CSIR-UGC NET (at least lectureship)/GATE qualified is preferred.
Age Limit 32
Job requirement The candidaterecruited will be involved in catalyst design, synthesis, characterization and catalytic activity evaluation for biomass conversion.
Consolidated emoluments per month Rs. 35000/- +HRA
The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and women, and physically handicapped candidates.
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR-NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
2. Link to apply: https://jobs.ncl.res.in
3. Details can be read from section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
4. Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
5. Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
6. Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
7. Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb.
8. Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD,etc)
9. Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
10. Read all instructions title ‘How To Apply’ available at website.
The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 04/11/2022 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Dr. D. Srinivas email id: [email protected] contact No: 020-25902018
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an interview before at Catalysis and Inorganic Chemistry Division, CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008, Maharashtra. Shortlisted candidate will be informed via email on or before 04111/2022. Interview will be conducted on 10111/2022 from 10:00 AM onward.
The application should be filled online before 02/11/2022. Late applications will not be considered.
Last Date To Apply: 2.11.2022
Editors Note: CSIR NCL Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.