ICMR NIV Pharma – Research Associate – Salary Rs 40,000/-pm
Applications are invited in the prescribed format attached herewith for the Research associate temporary contract positions for ad-hoc research projects at ICMR-NIV, Mumbai Unit through written exam/personal discussion which will be communicated later. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Research Associate – III
Project Title: Studies on Polio and Non-Polio enterovirus infections in
patients with immunodeficiency at multiple medical institutes across India (2022-23)
Duration: Initially for a period of six months which will be extended further as per requirement/extension of the project.
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
Ph.D./MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.Sc./M.Pharma/ME/M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCT) Journal.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in Cellular or Molecular Immunology/ lymphocyte biology/ Flow cytometry/Tissue culture techniques/ handling infectious agents
- Candidates with experience in flow cytometry techniques will be given priority.
- Knowledge of computer applications and data management
Age Limit: 40 Years
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 40,000/- Plus HRA
Depending upon the number of candidates, a written/skill test will be conducted. The question paper will be on relevant subject matters ofthe concerned position considering its essential qualification and job requirements, in addition to, general knowledge, reasoning skills, quantitative analysis, language and general aptitude, etc. Candidates successfully qualifying the written/skill test would be considered for an interview and/or further process of recruitment, subject to fulfillment of required eligibility criteria in all respects of qualification, age and experience, etc. Candidates must be present at the venue in
time before 11:00 am with bio-data and all original documents along with one set of photocopies in proof of their educational qualification, experience, age and identity etc. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered. No calculators, log tables, electronic devices etc. are allowed for the examination. Director, NIV reserves the right to change the venue and other process of recruitment as per circumstances.
Terms and conditions: –
1. Number of vacancies may vary.
2. The position is meant for temporary extramural project for appointment purely on temporary contract basis and co-terminus with the project.
3. Consolidated Salary: The rates of consolidated salary shown in this advertisement are project specific and likely to be modified according to sanction of the project’s funding agency.
4. Age Concession: Age relaxation will be admissible to various categories of candidates as per GOI and ICMR rules.
5. Cut-off date for age limit is upto the last date of receipt of applications.
6. Qualification & experience should be from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
7. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
8. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible to apply.
9. The appointment may be renewed as per the need of the project subject to satisfactory
performance of the candidate and approval of the competent authority.
10. The institute reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
11. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
12. Project personnel cannot be permitted to register for Ph.D., due to time constraints.
13. Payment of salary/stipend/consolidated emoluments to the project staff shall be depending upon availability of funds from funding agency of the project.
14. The place of posting will be ICMR-National Institute of Virology, Mumbai Unit, Haffkine Institute Compound, A. D. Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012.
15. The personnel engaged in project mode shall not have any claim on a regular post in this institute or in any Department of Government of India and their project service will not confer any right for further assignment. Benefits of Provident Fund, Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, etc. are not admissible.
16. The Project Investigator and/or Appointing authority reserves the right to terminate the service of project personnel even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason.
17. Leave shall be as per the ICMR rules applicable to ad hoc project staff.
18. NIV reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment process at any time, during the process, at its discretion.
19. The decision of the Director, NIV will be final and binding.
20. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
21. Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will be published on NIV websites only
Date : 31st October 2022
Time : 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Candidates arriving late after 11.00 am will not be entertained under any circumstances
Place of Interview / Written Test:
ICMR-National Institute of Virology, Mumbai Unit
Haffkine Institute Compound, Acharya Donde Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400012
Land Mark: Opp. TATA Hospital / KEM Hospita
Editors Note: ICMR NIV Pharma job, ICMR NIV Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.