CIAB Chemical Engineering Job 2020 – Applications Invited
Application format, details of the vacancies etc. can be downloaded from the institute
website: www.ciab.res.in under heading “Vacancies”. Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) is an autonomous national institute under the Department of Biotechnology (Govt. of India). This futuristic innovation institute of its own kind in the country has a mission of advancing knowledge, leads and emerging technologies/processes relevant to the agri-food sector towards applications and products.
FELLOWSHIPS FUNDED BY CIAB FOR INTERNAL R&D PROJECTS/ACTIVITIES
Job Title: Research Associate-I (Chemical Engineering)
No.of posts– One position
Age limit – 35 Years
Fellowship – Rs. 47,000/- per month + (HRA as admissible or Hostel facility, if available)
Tenure: One Year, extendable (post-evaluation) for subsequent years subject to satisfactory progress, institutional needs and financial provisions.
Qualifications: PhD in Chemical Engg from recognized University/Institute having at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
OR M.E./M.Tech. in Chemical Engg./Biochemical Engg./Biotechnology with three years’ experience in industry/research/teaching and having at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. B.E./B.Tech should be in Chemical Engg./Biochemical Engg./Biotechnology.
Desired Experience – Biomass Valorisation/Agro-Bioprocessing / Process Engineering.
Project Fellow (COVID Project) – One Position
Age limit– 28 Years
Fellowship – Rs. 12,000/- per month + (16% HRA as admissible or Hostel facility, if available)
Tenure: Upto 08-07-2021.
Qualifications*: M.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute or related field from a recognized University/Institute. * Students appearing/appeared in final year exam can apply for the post of Project Fellow (COVID Project at
Sr. No. 4) subject to production of degree completion certificate at the time of joining.
The interested candidates may send their filled-in application form (available on institute’s website) along with self-attested photocopies of relevant education, experience, caste (if applicable) certificates by e-mail only to: [email protected] latest by 11th December 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through video-conferencing mode.
Please note that no hard copy of the application is required at this stage.
Process of Engagement
The applications received will be screened by a committee for shortlisting the candidates for interview. The eligible applicants would be interviewed by a duly constituted committee through video-conferencing mode.
The committee would recommend the candidates, if found suitable, for consideration of the competent authority for engagement on purely on Fellowship/Stipendiary basis.
1. Incomplete applications and applications that are not in proper format may be summarily rejected.
2. The above research opportunities are open only to Indian Nationals.
3. Candidates applying for more than one position, should submit separate applications for each position.
• The applications should be submitted in the prescribed format that can be downloaded from the CIAB website: www.ciab.res.in.
• Completed applications along with self-attested photocopies of all the relevant educational, experience, caste (if applicable) certificates should be sent by e-mail only to: [email protected] latest by 11th December 2020.
• Please note that no hard copy of the application is required at this stage.
• All the positions are based at Mohali, Punjab but some works may be assigned to be carried out at outstations also.
• Number of positions may vary.
• Relaxation of age for various categories (including woman candidates) shall be as per rules of DST and other Government of India agencies.
Last Date To Apply: 11th December 2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CIAB Chemical Engineering Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.