Dow Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Job – Apply Online
Dow hiring chemistry and chemical engineering candidates. Chemistry job opening 2022, chemistry scientist job opening 2-22, chemical engineering scientist job opening 2022. Chemical engineering job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate TS&D Scientist
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
- A Master’s degree in chemistry, chemical or materials engineering or other related science. A PhD is preferred.
- At least 5 years of technical experience in coatings
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills with our internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in providing technical services & development support to customers
- Fluency in English is required. French, German or Spanish is a plus
- Excellent aptitude with market development and customer orientation
- Knowledge of Office365 and good aptitude with statistical analysis tools
We’d love to collaborate with you if:
- You have a customer-service mindset
- You have excellent project management skills and ability to manage projects by influencing others from various company’s functions
- You have solid formulation know how and scientific knowledge.
- You can successfully coordinate work with regional technical service labs and with central research groups throughout the world.
- You enjoy traveling (up to 30% of work time).
- You are team-oriented and enthusiastically collaborate with your colleagues
- You are a critical thinker, a problem solver driven by technology and innovation
- You are an effective communicator with bias for action
- You are passionate about what you do with a result-oriented mindset
As an EMEAI Associate TS&D Scientist, you’ll collaborate with the Dow Marketing and Sales team to focus on generation of innovation opportunities through complex value chain engagement. You’ll serve as the regional technical representative on the Market Implementation Team (MIT) ensuring alignment and implementation of our global and regional strategies.
In this role, you’ll also provide technical expertise and guidance focused on coatings additives to the commercialization and selling of DCM products and services by being the subject matter expert on the properties and use of DCM products.
You’ll interact extensively with internal and external stakeholders – including customers, R&D, marketing, and manufacturing colleagues – to maximize the value of DCM products and services by being regarded in the industry as expert in their field.
Your main responsibilities:
- Promote and maintain a safe workplace environment by working in respect of EH&S, security and business conduct guidelines.
- Identify new market and customer trends, needs and opportunities, and help translate those into new technology programs by working with R&D and Marketing.
- Understand technical requirements by application and engage with different players in the value chain to drive implementation and drive new technology adoption.
- Understand the needs of DCM customers and how DCM products can deliver solutions to their formulation and application needs
- Be the technical resource for the business (connecting with functions such are Marketing, R&D, Sales, Manufacturing, etc.), responsible for technical information about the market and about our products.
- Develop technical documents and sales data packages for new products.
- Support new product and new business development in the field of coatings additives for waterborne coatings across several industry segments.
- Lead technical contact with customers to develop and monitor joint programs.
- Prepare, coordinate, and execute laboratory work plans, including via direct bench work. Coordinate laboratory technicians.
- Statistical design of experiments, data analysis and report writing.
- Create and protect intellectual property in collaboration with R&D.
- Work with and through digital capabilities focused on product development and technical services, including artificial intelligence and predictive tools.
- Technology and IP monitoring (via connections with other Dow R&D locations in EMEAI and globally, use of IP tools).
- Represent Dow and ensure market awareness via trade associations and industry groups.
- Prepare and deliver scientific/technical presentations at seminars, customer visits and trainings (internal and external).
- Formulation development for existing and developmental DCM products.
- Deliver direct effective technical and sales support assistance to EMEAI customers and our regional laboratories (Europe, Middle East, Africa, India).
- Provide technical assistance to Dow sales and marketing groups.
Editors Note: Dow Chemistry & Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.