Govt HOCL Chemistry Graduate Apprentices Vacancy 2022
Applications are invited through online mode (NATS portal) from eligible candidates for undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961. HOCL job opening 2022. Govt job opening 2022, HOCL Apprenticeship vacancy 2022, graduate apprentices. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
CATEGORY – GRADUATE APPRENTICES (Degree holders)
No.of posts: 07
Duration: 1 year
Salary: Rs 10,000/-
1. The candidates should have obtained a minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination. ln case of non-availability of candidates as stipulated above, candidates with a minimum 50% of marks obtained in the qualifying examination will also be considered.
2. In the case of SC/ST Candidates the requirement of 1st Class | 6Qo/o Marks in the qualifying examination is relaxed to 2nd Class | 50o/o Marks.
3. Candidates should not have completed more than three years after passing the Examination.
4. Candidates who have already undergone/ are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act in any Government or Public Sector or Private industrial organization are not eligible to apply for Apprenticeship Training.
5. Guidelines under the Apprentices Act on Rese ration will be adhered to. The category/ reservation claimed during the initial online submission of application only will be considered. The candidates will have to produce the relevant certificate as per Govt. standards from the certificate issuing authority in support of the category/reservation claimed at the time of verification of document failing which their claim for.reservation will be considered as a general category only.
6. The candidates should meet minimum physical standards as prescribed in Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rules 1992 and Amendments thereof if any.
7. The selected apprentices will be provided with accommodation on standard rent and subsidized canteen facility.
Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks
obtained in tfre basic prescribed qualification. The short listed candidates will be called
for verification of original certificates/documents followed with Interview. Candidates
short-listed for the certificate verification should bring the original certificates towards
the proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc and self attested copies of all
these certific;tes and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the
original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the In case of any issues/queries related to NATS portal, you may please contact Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Southern Region, Chennai, as the NATS portal is instituted by BOAT.
Procedure For Registration
Last Date of Online Application: 30.09.2022
Click Here To Apply Online
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt HOCL Chemistry Graduate Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.