Chemistry Project Associate Recruitment 2022 @ IISER Pune – Apply Now
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the research associate post purely on a temporary and contractual basis, MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry project assistant job opening 2022. Ph.D. jobs 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Project Assistant (PA)
No. of posts 2 (Two)
M.Sc. in Chemistry (Organic / Inorganic / Physical / Applied or General Chemistry) with at least 65% marks or equivalent grade.
Preference Candidates having research experience in National labs /
Institutes / Universities / Industries may be preferred.
Job Requirement Incumbent is expected to assist the faculty members and
staff in conducting the undergraduate practicals.
Consolidated emoluments Rs. 19,840/- to Rs. 24,840/- per month based on
Tenure of appointment Initially for a period of six months which may be extended
subject to satisfactory performance and need for services.
Age Not more than 28 years as on last date of application
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or before June 30, 2022. Please mention “Advt No.
41/2022 and Project Assistant (PA)” in the subject line of the email.
- List of shortlisted candidates for the selection process with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Numbers and Email ID in the application form.
- Photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc., and recent passport size photographs will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/details about the post
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in IISER Pune.
3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
4. The prescribed educational qualification is bare minimum and mere possession of same
does not entitle candidates to be called for the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient
or possible to carry out the selection process for all the candidates. Based on the
recommendations of the Screening Committee, the number of candidates to be called for
the selection process may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration
qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the
advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the
qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
5. Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification/s and/or experience/s of the applicant may be considered for candidates having qualifications and experience of higher
than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
6. In case, a selected candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post, waitlisted
candidate/s may be offered the position.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Last Date To Apply: 30 th June 2022
Editors Note: Chemistry Project Associate Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.