Pfizer Medical Manager Vacancy 2021 – Pharma Job
Pfizer Pharma Medical Manager vacancy. Pharma job opening at Pfizer. Pfizer announced the job opening for graduate candidates in pharmacy. Pharmacy job opening 2021. Pharma job opening 2021, Pharma job vacancy 2021.
Job Title: Medical Manager – Medical Review Services
Location: India – Mumbai
Graduate/Post-graduate/ Doctorate degree in Pharmacy/Medical sciences or equivalent degrees.
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience for medical graduates, PhDs & masters in life sciences/ more than 6 years relevant experience for science graduates.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in medical writing within an agency, CRO, Pharma / Biotech Company.
- Experience in collaborating with Global stakeholders and managing stringent timelines.
- Prior experience in medical content creation or promotional material review is preferred.
- Prior experience in conducting medical reviews or QC of regulatory documents is preferred.
- Experience in vaccine therapeutic area would be an advantage.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Review/QC skills: Excellent review or QC skills. Experience in promotional material review or content review would be an asset.
- Analytical skills: Proficiency in analyzing scientific claims and checking the same against the references. Familiarity with statistical/epidemiologic principles and concepts is desirable. Conducts and interprets analyses and interpret routine medical and safety analyses without guidance from team members.
- Language skills: High fluency in written English and strong functional fluency in spoken English.
- Personal skills: Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills: Effective influencing and negotiating skills, including when appropriate an ability to guide decision-making for document content strategy. Ability to work well with all levels and roles in cross-functional, global teams. Ability to mentor more junior colleagues and external vendors.
- Regulatory knowledge: Familiarity with global regulatory guidance especially International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and European Medical Agencies (EMA) relevant to clinical and safety.
- Software: Previous experience with software commonly used to present and analyze data and experience with searching academic databases. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is preferred.
- Synthesize analyses of medical and scientific data into clearly written text without supervision.
- Understands medical concepts of the disease and the specific approach to treatment.
- Reports directly to the Senior Medical Manager.
- Works closely with Global Medical Affairs Leads and commercial leads.
- Responsible for providing support to the Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals Group (PBG) Vaccines Business Unit (BU) Global Medical Affairs team and Global Medical Leads specifically:
- Performs medical pre-review (reference check) of promotional and sales training materials including but not limited to Health Care Professional (HCP) promotional aids, Web/Social, training material, advertisements, consumer promotions, conventions/ meetings, etc to ensure:
- The claims are accurate, truthful, not misleading, and aligned with Core Claims, Common Technical, and/or other regulatory documents.
- The references are adequate, and they fully support the relevant claims.
- The claims are consistent with the specified reference label used.
Collaborates with Medical Leads and Marketing leads for coordinating reference checks of promotional, sales training and medical to medical materials.
- Provides training and mentoring to new team members for assigned review activities.
- Develop and sustain constructive relationships within customers and stakeholders
- Identify potential areas for process improvements and possible solutions, and communicate these to management
- Conduct pre-medical review of assigned therapy area sales training materials and relevant materials by PHI (Patient Health and Impact).
- Assess review requirements, gauging complexity, and identifying gaps or other potential issues.
- Collaborate with Marketing/Commercial/Medical Leads to manage correct allocations of reviews.
- Communicating with different stakeholders and their departments for a coordinated structure of functions and workflow.
- Ensure assigned reviews are conducted in accordance with relevant internal SOPs and external regulatory guidance, alerting project teams in a timely manner of any definite or potential deviations.
Editors Note: Pfizer Medical Manager Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.