At Novo Nordisk, we create value by putting patients first. Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 371 million people worldwide need us. Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference
Job Title: Senior Clinical Data Manager
No of Posts: 01
Salary: As per company standards
- To Ensure integrity of clinical trial database.
- Perform Data Validation ensuring completeness and clean data.
- Ensure availability of data to relevant stakeholders.
- Write, send, update, and resolve data clarifications.
- Create test cases and test validation procedures.
- Perform UAT of the database.
- Generate reports and communicate with stake holders in a timely manner
- Understand and comply with all applicable standard operating procedures and working instructions.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with Data Management team.
- Assist in timely scanning, book marking and indexing of documents in novoDOCS
- Ensure good documentation practices are followed.
- Essential: Masters degree in Life Science or comparable degree in medicine, , pharmacy, or clinical information management or equivalent qualifications.
- Desirable: The candidate should have around 5 to 6 years of data management experience and the majority of this within Pharmaceutical Industry or Development.
Preferably knowledge of Clinical Development and Project Management.