P&G Pharma & Chemistry Process Owner Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
P&G Hiring chemistry and pharma candidates. B Pharma & M Pharma job opening 2022. MSc Chemistry job vacancy 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in pharma and masters degree in chemistry may apply for the job opening at P&G. Process Owner job opening 2022. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Process Owner
Job locations: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Supply Network Operations/Logistics
Req No: R000051204
B. Pharm/ M.Pharm / M.Sc. Chemistry (like Organic chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Physical chemistry, and analytical chemistry.)
Experience: 2 – 6 years of experience in various documentation.
Responsible for end-to-end execution of business processes within Organization Units, Functions, Markets, etc. Responsible for process communication, deployment, and continual improvements. Provides direction and coaching to employees/leaders, as well as ensuring deadlines are met. Provides a summary of outcomes, and after-action review.
- Responsible for Initiation of Stability study as per guidelines and compilation of stability study results after receipt of reports.
- Timely review of IP/BP/USP Pharmacopoeia & it’s addendum / Errata / Annotated list /
- Amendment lists for RM/FP
- Change control initiation.
- Implementation of changes on or before Pharmacopeial Effective dates.
- Responsible for development activities & Compilation of P2P Dossiers.
- Responsible for creation of new Raw material parts, Formulation parts, Making
- Instructions and other technical documents in Enovia.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating stability data and other technical documents in ENOVIA- IRM.
- To support in creating/revising test masters, PFCs for FOP and RMP in Enovia.
- Responsible for creating Purchase requisition and service entries related to activities in COUPA.
- Responsible for Inter-departmental coordination for smooth functioning of the business.
- Timely raising of CC in GTRAQ for various pharmacopeia changes as well as changes after validation activities.
- Timely completion of GTRAQ actions.
- Preparation of various SOPs in Veeva.
- Upgradation of laboratory documents as per GMP Requirement
- To support in the preparation of Analytical Method Validation protocols and reports as and when required.
- To support in the preparation of lab-related or analysis-related Deviations, OOS-OOT records.
- To prepare TT protocols and Reports.
- After TT, to raise GTRAQ as per requirement.
Editors Note: P&G Pharma & Chemistry job, Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.