GSK Quality Control Chemist Vacancy – Pharma & Chemistry Apply
GSK Hiring pharm candidates for Quality Control Chemist, job opening 2022. Pharma job opening 2022. Chemistry and Pharmacy job opening 2022. Quality Control – Chemist, job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s and master’s degree in pharma and chemistry may apply for the job opening at GSK. Check out all the details
Job Title: Quality Control – Chemist
Location: NashikSite, India
Job Id: 335854
Minimum Level of Education – B.Sc/M.Sc /B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
Area of Specialization – Science/Pharmacy
Why is this Level of Education Required – To understand & co-ordinate of chemical testing activities at Nashik site
Preferred Level of Education – Master
Area of Specialization – Science
Why is this Level of Education Preferred – Has more clarity of the subject matter
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required – 3+ years experience in Pharmaceutical Plant
Why is this Level of Experience Required- Acquittance with respect to job requirements
Other Job-Related Skills/Background
- Knowledge of Documentation, QMS & EHS requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software & potency in use of computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good Interpersonal, Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable while maintaining assertiveness.
- Able to think logically and act rationally when in a pressurized situation.
He is accountable for the following activities;
The incumbent is accountable for testing of bulk samples, water samples, Finished products and stability samples.
- Follows current approved SOP & Finished product specification for analysis.
- Preparation of reagents, mobile phase required for the analysis.
- Analysis of bulk samples, Finished product samples, Validation samples, water samples, and Stability samples as per defined procedures in time as per the schedules.
- Follow GMP & GLP as per schedule M & L.
- Complete the OJT/Analyst Qualification /My learning modules/Classroom training and QMS training in time
- To ensure adherence to ALCOA and reduction in deviation & incidence.
- Handling of Empower,SLIMS,Veeva Vault,MERP,Kneat, etc.System-related to laboratory work
- Follow concurrent entries and status labelling as per the procedure.
- Reference standard storage & usage as per SOP.
- Use safety PPE like safety goggles, hand gloves, etc.
- Handling, maintenance, and calibration of laboratory instruments.
- Completion of training in my learning as per training schedule.
- Plan and conduct L1 Audit.
- Reduction in cGMP non-compliance coming for L1/L2/L3/L4 audit and WHO audit.
- Support the department head to establish the activities assigned or identified “as and when basis”.
- Ensure compliance to GPS principles (LSW, Gemba, etc)
Editors Note: GSK Quality Control Chemist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
I am grouth this company because my favourite company