Firmenich Chemistry Quality Control Job Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
Firmenich hiring quality control Technician job vacancy 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022. MSc Chemistry job opening at Firmenich. Candidates with a master’s degree in chemistry may apply online for the post of Quality Control Technician. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Quality Control Technician
- 4-year college degree in Chemistry or life science (preferably analytical Science). Masters is preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in related experience in the industry required.
- Knowledge and experience of working in ISO 17025:2017 compliant environment is a strong plus.
- Desire to achieve results
- Plan, organize, and provide analytical/technical support for projects, with a focus on Quality Control, GC MS & LC MS analysis of flavors/perfume/Aroma Chemical and natural products.
- Manage and maintain the analytical lab by ensuring proper care/use of instruments, updating SOPs, documentation, and lab databases/inventories. Ensure instrument calibrations are within tolerances and recalibrate as needed.
- Manage the receipt of samples as they are logged into Quality Control. Prioritize / separate samples and organize their testing per established SOP’s.
- Prepare micro samples for shipment per established SOP’s for 3rd party testing
- Retrieval and use of valid Quality Control retains as references.
- Conduct daily Fragrance & Flavor sensory evaluation sessions per established SOP’s.
- Contribute to the technical development of the analytical team (i.e., method development, Team up with other scientific staff)
- Collaborate with and across various functional groups, including Creation, Application, Quality Assurance, and Regional/Global contact.
- Use SAP for sample ordering & tracking for the laboratory. Follow up with vendor. SRM Creation.
- Work analytically as well as support administrative tasks also.
- Adhere to and work as per ISO17025:2017 Quality Management System of the lab.
- Prepare and review analytical reports using in-house reporting tools and databases
- Document work make recommendations and communicate effectively with manager, co-workers, and (internal) customers.
Editors Note: Firmenich Chemistry Quality Control Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.