NIPER Hyderabad Pharmaceutical Science Technical Assistant Job 2022
NIPER Hyderabad Technical Assistant job opening 2022, Technical Assistant job vacancy 2022, Pharmaceutical science job vacancy 2022. MSc Pharmaceutical Science job opening 2022. Candidates with a master’s degree in pharmaceutical science may apply for the job vacancy at NIPER Hyderabad. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant (Incubator)
Salary Rs. 25,000/- per month
Nature of Vacancy Temporary
(a) Essential Science Graduate/Postgraduate with good knowledge of handling Scientific Instruments related to Pharmaceutical Sciences. Familiarization with various IT applications is also essential. with a minimum of 2 years of experience of handling
i) Professional Science degree such as B.Pharm/B.Tech or equivalent/M.Sc.
ii) Experience in Pharmaceutical Sciences or allied fields.
Age limit The candidate must not exceed 30 years on the last date of application.
Age may be relaxed for experienced and well-qualified candidates.
Job Description The position will directly report to COO, BioNEST, NIPER-Hyderabad. The specific job responsibilities will include the following:
i) Provide service support to the technical and scientific staff to ensure that all the specialized technology platforms are always kept in running conditions.
ii) Troubleshoot the problems/issues for the instruments and minimize their downtime.
iii) Address the operational issues and priorities on daily basis
iv) Coordinate with external stakeholders/engineers on a regular basis to ensure maintenance of the instruments and updation of skills by vendor/external presentations/training.
Through Interview and Personal Interaction by a duly constituted Selection Committee. In case of a high number of applicants a written test may also be conducted. Please send the applications to [email protected].
1. Salary: Consolidated salary as mentioned against posts. This appointment is purely contractual and temporary in nature for a period of eleven months only and the same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of the post.
2. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on the date of advertisement. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for an interview. The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for an interview.
3. Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason.
4. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
5. The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious candidates.
6. The Institute reserves the right to:
(a) Withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect.
(b) Fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever
(c) Increase/decrease the number of posts without giving any reason.
(d) Any edition/deletion and changes in a matter of terms and conditions given in this notification of the recruitment.
(e) Hold Presentation and/or Interview for selection, whenever circumstances so warrant;
7. The process of selection may include a presentation/seminar/test/interview to be decided by the Selection Committee.
8. The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous organizations must send their application on the prescribed format along with relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’. However, to save time, the candidate may send an advance copy and bring the NOC at the time of the interview/test.
9. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures to be uploaded on the website will be outrightly rejected.
10. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of the interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in interview.
11. The names, addresses and occupations of three referees must be given in the application form they should be familiar with your recent work and at least one of them should be your superior.
12. If a candidate is not found suitable for the post for which he/she has applied, his/her candidature may be considered by the competent authority for a lower position.
13. All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and the same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the institution. The candidate will have no right to claim for his/her regularization of the post.
14. No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
15. Director has the discretion to relax eligibility for exceptional candidates.
16. Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
17. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
18. Guidelines and relating to recruitment rules as per NIPER Act, 1998 and as amended from time to time shall be followed.
Last date of receipt of Applications: 31/05/2022 (up to 6.00 pm). Corrigendum, if any, will appear on the NIPER-Hyderabad website only.
Editors Note: NIPER Hyderabad Pharmaceutical Science Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.