MCC Job – Resident Pharmacist Post Vacancy – Applications Invited
Job Opening at Malabar Cancer center. Pharma job opening at MCC. Resident pharmacist post vacancy at MCC. Candidates with a degree In pharmacy may apply for various job openings at MCC. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on rasayanika.com
Job Title: Resident Pharmacist
No.of Posts: 01
Elibiglity Criteria: D Pharm /B Pharm
Age: Below 30 years
Salary: Rs 12,000/-
a. CONTRACT STAFF: posted in Malabar Cancer Centre will be 179 days initially and can be extended for a maximum period of 3 years, subject to satisfactory performance (Maximum 6 tenures).
b. REGISTRY DATA ENTRY OPERATOR UNDER THE PROJECT: On a Contract basis which can be extended on yearly basis or till the project is completed, whichever is earlier, subject to the performance evaluation by Project Investigator.
c. STIPENDIARY TRAINEES: posted in Malabar Cancer Centre will be one year initially and can be extended for a maximum period of 3 years with a break of 179 days, subject to satisfactory performance (Maximum 5 tenures).
d. NON- STIPENDIARY TRAINEES: posted in Malabar Cancer Centre for one
2. Candidates should apply ONLINE through our websitewww.mcc.kerala.gov.in.
3. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
- Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications:
- Maximum Image size 30Kb
- Image dimension: 150W x 200Hpx
- Image type: jpg format
4. Application fee: The application fee shall pay online through the payment gateway
the system provided in the online Application
- Application fee for Contract, Stipendiary Trainees and Registry Data Entry Operator
isRs. 50/-(Rupees fifty only) for SC/ST category and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred
and fifty only) for others.
- Application fee for Non- Stipendiary Trainee in NIL
5. Candidates should produce the originals Certificates at the time of the interview
6. Communication of interview/Test will be only through e-mail. Candidates are advised to
visit our website www.kerala.gov.inregularly for updates/notices and announcements.
7. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year i.e., 01.01.2022.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
9. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to
desist from such unholy practices.
10. The Director – MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
- Decision whether to admit the candidate for the interview in case he or she fails to bring
any required document rests entirely at the discretion of MCC, depending on the
importance of the document.
- Each candidate will be called separately for the interview and interviewed in detail. If
required, written test/online test shall be conducted.
- Any attempt to disrupt or interfere with the proceeding or any misconduct towards
assisting staff or interviewing board members will disqualify the candidate without further explanation.
- The interview shall include questions related to subject knowledge, attitude assessment,
aptitude assessment, subject assessment, personality assessment, etc, and may include
practical assessment depending on the post to which the candidate appears.
- If a candidate fails to complete the process of the interview, he/she will not be ranked.
- In case suitable candidates are not available, the experience will be relaxed as per the
discretion of the Director, MCC.
The Last Date of Online Application is 20th May 2022, 05.00 PM.
Editors Note: MCC Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.