Govt PMRU Hiring B Pharma Candidates – States Drug Control Directorate
PMRU is looking for energetic and hard-working candidates on direct contractual positions, having experience in relevant work at different levels and having good knowledge of project coordination, field investigation, data compilation, and reporting.
The selected candidates should be able to provide results within the prescribed time and agree to abide by the rules and regulations as framed by PNIRI-J for its employees from time to time.
Job Title: Project co-ordinator
Salary: Rs. 45,000.00
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with 2 yrs experience in Pharma Sector.
Candidates who possess Master-Degree in Pharm shall be given preference.
Job Title: Field Investigator
Salary: Rs. 25,000.00
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
Candidates, who have practical experience in Pharma Sector shall be given preference
Terms of Engagement:
- Contractual employment will be made for 2 years from the date of appointment.
- Age for the post of Project Coordinator should not exceed 40 years and the age for the post of Field Investigator & Office Assistant should not exceed 35 years as on the last date fixed for submission of the application for the post of contractual appointment.
- The successful candidates will be required to execute a contractual agreement along with a service bond.
- Requisite qualification, experience, and application format are available on the website — http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in
How to Apply:
- Duly filled application form in prescribed format along with the self-attested copy of the Address proof, proof of age, qualification, and experience certificate should be sent through registered post/speed post/courier/by a person to the “Member Secretary (PMRU), office of The State Drug Control Directorate, 3rd Floor, Directorate building, RCH Campus, Namkum, Ranchi 834010.
- list of shortlisted candidates for interview “‘will be uploaded on the website http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in
- The shortlisted candidate would be called for a personal interview in Ranchi on the date and time communicated to them through email only. The candidate will have to appear before the recruitment committee along with all the original of all submitted documents for necessary verification. Candidates have to bear the cost of transport and logistics etc.
- The Society reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment wholly or partly if so required. No claim will be admissible in case of such cancellation/postponement
The Last date for receiving the application is till 6.6.2022 at 5 pm. (on all working days from 10 am. to 5 pm. except holidays)
Editors Note: Govt PMRU Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.