OAVS PGT Chemistry Recruitment Salary Rs. 47,600/- pm
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS), under the School & Mass Education
Department, Government of Odisha invites online applications from the prospective candidates for filling up the Posts of Principal, Teaching, and Non- teaching staff in the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas in the State by direct recruitment.
Job Title: PGT Chemistry
Salary: Rs. 47,600/- Pay matrix cell No.1 (Level-11) of Revised Scale of pay, 2017 of OAVs
No.of posts: 97
Nature of Posts: Regular
Bachelor Degree in Science having any three subjects out of the following i.e. Chemistry,
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.oav.edu.in at the link available on this site. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted. The schedule of ONLINE registration is as follows. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for different posts and they may go for online application after being satisfied of their eligibility for the posts as per stipulated eligibility criteria.
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply only through the online
registration link available at OAVS website i.e. http://www.oav.edu.in. Please go
carefully through instructions under ‘HOW TO APPLY’ and also detailed instructions
given on the main page of the online application form.
- No application through another mode will be accepted.
- No documents are required to be sent to OAVS in connection with the online
- Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website.
- The last date for registration and submission of application (Step-I & Step-II) is
05/02/2022upto 05:00 PM and Online submission of application fees (Step-III) through
Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India
(SBI) is 07/02/2022upto 11:45 PM.
While applying online, the candidate should have the following readily available:
- E-mail ID: (which must be valid/active for at least one year from the date of
- Mobile No: (which must be valid/active for at least one year from the date of
- The candidates have to pay a Non-Refundable Fees of Rs.2000/-and Rs.1250/-for SC, ST
& PwD candidates for the post of Principal and Rs.1500/- and Rs.1000/- for SC, ST & PwD candidates for remaining Teaching Posts and Librarian plus bank charges and Service Tax as applicable as Processing and Examination Fees through Online payment mode only, as per instruction given in Website/Online Application Form, upon completion of registration and submission of application.
- The payment of fees by any other mode i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order,
Cash, etc. will not be accepted.
- A soft copy of a recent passport size color photograph of the full face (front view)
(not older than 3 weeks) of file size up to 100kb in jpg/ jpeg format. Ensure that
the size of the scanned image is not more than 100kb.
- A soft copy of signature files up to 100kb in jpg/ jpeg format. Ensure that the
size of the scanned image is not more than 100kb.
- Online payment of Processing and Examination fees and valid email ID, Mobile
Number, Photograph & Signature are mandatory fields without which
applications will not be registered.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test as applicable and specified in these modalities put together. The appropriate Committee constituted by Govt. reserves the right to decide the cut-off marks in CBT and Interview separately and the criteria for shortlisting.
- However, the mode of selection for all the above posts will be at the sole discretion of
- The decision of the OAVS with regard to the mode of selection to the above posts and
eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. No
correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Online Question Paper will be bilingual (i.e., English & Odia Languages Only).
- The candidates will be required to report at the examination center at least 1 ½ Hours (90 minutes) before the commencement of the online examination. Candidates coming late for the test will not be allowed.
- Time Schedule may change depending upon number of applications received for a
The online test will comprise of Part-I, II and III. All the questions will be Multiple Choice
Questions. The test will be of 200 minutes duration. Each question will carry 1 mark.
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Part-I of the question paper will consist of 40 Multiple Choice Questions in the
subjects English (20) and Odia (20) carrying 1 mark each.
- Part-II of the test will comprise of 30 questions in Current Affairs and 30
questions in Reasoning.
- Part-III of the test will comprise of 100 questions in Subject content and
- Part-II and III of the test of the candidate will be evaluated only if he/she
qualifies in Part-I securing a minimum of 5 marks each in English and Odia subjects
and 13 marks in aggregate.
- There will be an interview of 40 marks.
- For preparation of the final merit, the weighted evaluation scheme shall be a test
70%(Parts II, III), and Interview 30%
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications 06/01/2022Step-II:
- Last Date for Completion of On-Line Registration 05/02/2022 17:00 Hrs
- Last Date of submission of Online Fee as applicable through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking 07/02/2022 23:45 Hrs
Editors Note: OAVS PGT Chemistry Recruitment OAVS PGT Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.