Indian Institute of Wood Science & Technology – Chemical Science Job
A walk-in-interview will be held at Institute of Wood Science and Technology, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560003 at 10.30 A.M on 10/01/2022 for the positions of Research Associate/ Junior Research Fellow/Senior Project Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow, Project Assistant. in the following research projects purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project period. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to attend the walk-in-interview on the specified date and time.
Job Title: Research Associate
Project Title: Transparent Wood Composite – Upscaling for Industrial Applications
P.I. Dr. K.K. Pandey, Scientist G, WP Division
Funding Agency: Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council, New Delhi)
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility Criteria: Ph. D. in Physical/ Chemical/Life Science with desirable experience in
Bio-Composite / Wood Research
Duration: Upto 31st May 2022
Salary: Rs.47,000/- + HRA as admissible
Age Limit: 35 years
Terms and Conditions:
1. The upper age limit for JRFs/SPFS/JPFs is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Women/Physically Handicapped and OBC candidates.
2. Candidates should submit their bio-data in person, while attending the interview, from 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM. The registration process will be closed by the above specified time on the dateof the walk-in-interview.
3. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
4. If at any time, in the opinion of the Director of the Institute you are found neglectful or unable to carry out research or guilty of conduct unbecoming of fellowship holder, the Director shall have the power to terminate your fellowship at any time without notice.
5. The position can also be terminated at any time by the Director without assigning any reason or earlier depending on the performance of the candidates.
6. Recruitment for the above temporary positions is governed by rules of the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education and does not guarantee subsequent employment in any Institutes under the Council.
7. Candidates should bring original testimonials on date of birth, educational qualification and community certificate for verification. Attested copies of the same are to be attached with bio-data form while appearing for the interview for each project seperately. Candidates without Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate awarded by the Universities will not be permitted to attend the interview.
8. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
9. The Director, IWST reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions without assigning any reason
Editors Note: Indian Institute of Wood Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.