Abbott QA Auditor Vacancy 2021 – Chemistry & Pharma Job
The role of the EPD Regional QA Auditor function is to manage suppliers’ qualification activities such as on-site audits and Quality Questionnaires, that fall under the responsibility of EPD LATAM Regional QA. The scope is Suppliers and Third-Party Manufacturers that provide materials, services and products to EPD LATAM. Suppliers can include API suppliers, contract testing labs, excipient suppliers, commodity suppliers and third-party manufacturers who provide intermediate/final products to EPD.
Job Title: LATAM QA AUDITOR
Location: INDIA – MUMBAICATEGORY QUALITY
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education at a relevant scientific discipline (Chemistry, Pharmacy or other technical/scientific), or industry experience with sufficient exposure to pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work co-operatively and effectively within a multi-cultural and highly active team.
- Adaptability to demanding and highly changing environments.
- Experience in GMP Audits of API suppliers and TPMs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the ICH and other relevant technical guidelines, as well as GMP guidelines.
- Understanding of the WHO and other applicable regional and local regulations
- Good Communication skills
- Proactivity and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, with challenging deadlines.
- Advanced written and verbal skills in Business English.
- Competencies required: adaptability, initiative, integrity, planning & organizing, information gathering, analytical thinking, interpersonal understanding, cultural sensitivity, ethical behavior, independence, decisiveness.
- Availability for traveling (maximum 40-50% of the time)
Position Scope: Reporting to Audit & Supplier QA Manager LATAM.
- Manage on-site audit for materials suppliers and Third-Party Manufacturers that provide materials/services to the region but are located worldwide.
- Conduct “For Cause” audits as and when required.
- Perform QQ assessment whenever required for the potential suppliers/TPMs/Service providers.
- To conduct Desktop audits/evaluations in case required.
Ensure compliance to current EQD requirements for Audit and compliance function.
- Conduct Due-diligence/ Qualification audits of potential new suppliers/TPMs/services.
All activities required to plan, prepare for, conduct, report and close the assigned audits.
- Ensure that all audit-related information is documented in the Audit Tracking system in a timely manner.
- Manage other qualification activities associated with the suppliers/TPMs within LATAM’s management such as but not limited to Quality Technical Agreements.
- Assess the appropriateness and timeliness of proposed CAPAs, and track CAPA follow-up to close for supplier and TPMs evaluated.
- Timely information on the audits to management and stakeholders. Escalation of any critical findings or negative audit outcomes to EPD LATAM regional senior management, in line with the applicable policy and procedures.
- Learn and extract developing regulations and trends from available sources to provide recent perspectives during audits.
- Ensure a proactive determination of regulatory, compliance, and quality issues and integrate them into audits/assessments on a priority basis.
- Provide support to EPD LATAM plants in the timely resolution of issues related to regionally managed suppliers. Discuss with and agree with the supplier a timely implementation of corrective and preventive actions, as needed to prevent a recurrence.
- Management of LATAM Regional API suppliers claims from a QA perspective.
Editors Note: Abbott QA Auditor Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.