National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute – Pharma Research Job
Interview for the temporary Positions of Research Associate-III, Senior Project Associate,
Scientific Assistant.National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is an autonomous Institute under the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. NABI aims at catalysing the transformation of the Agri-food sector in India by being a nodal organization for knowledge generation and translational science leading to value-added products based on Agri-Food biotech innovations for improved household nutritional security.
Job Title: Research Associate-III
No.of posts: One Position
Project Title: ” Accredited Test Laboratory (ATL) under National Certification System for Tissue Culture Raised Plants”.
Dr. Siddharth Tiwari, Scientist E
The appointment will be till the termination of the project i.e. 31.09.2026.
Essential Qualification: –
Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design
and development experience after MVSc/ M.Pharm/ME/M.Tech with at least one research
paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
1. Experience in Plant Tissue Culture, Plant Genetic Engineering, Molecular (PCR, RTPCR, Southern blotting), biochemical and serological analyses.
2. Diagnostics of plants viruses through Molecular and Immunological techniques.
3. Practical knowledge of gene cloning and expression & purification of plants & plant
4. Previous experience on genetic fidelity testing of tissue culture-raised plants using
molecular markers and development of immunochromatographic strips for
detection of plant viruses.
5. Prefer a candidate who is having prior experience in operating online portal activities
of NCS-TCP, generations of reports according to SOPs and maintenance of records.
6. Relevant research publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Research Associate-III will be hired as per emoluments’ guidelines and service conditions
notified by DST (OM No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30.01.2019) Rs 54000/ month + HRA)
Age Limit: –
The age limit of applicants will be 40 years. (Relaxation is admissible in case of
SC/ST/OBC/women/physically disabled as per government of India instructions).
1. All interested candidates may appear for Walk-In-Interview at National Agri-Food
Biotechnology Institute located at Knowledge city, Sector-81, Mohali- 140306, Punjab on
02nd December 2021 at 09:00 AM along with the duly filled application form available on
the website www.nabi.res.in.
2. Incomplete application forms and applications that are not in proper format may be
3. The applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format that can be
downloaded from the NABI website.
4. Candidates applying for more than one option can give their preference in the same
application form by ticking multiple options. No need to submit a separate application form for each option.
5. Candidates should ensure that information mentioned in the application form is accurate.
Once the application form is submitted no further request regarding any changes/ information in the application form will be considered.
6. The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NABI
from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM on 02nd December 2021.
7. The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates
will not be interviewed.
8. All the candidates are requested to appear for Walk-In an interview with the application form, experience certificates, publications, and original degree certificates and transcripts.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
10. Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to
disqualification of the candidate(s).
11. Candidates should strictly adhere to guidelines issued by World Health Organization
and Centre Govt/State Govt on Covid-19.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: National Agri Food Biotechnology Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.