CU-CET 2021 Official Notification Announced: Chemistry & Pharma
CU-CET 2021 Official Notification released. CUCET 2021 Exam Notification – Central Universities Common Entrance Test. Chemistry CUCET Exam official notification released. Central Universities Common Entrance Test announced. Interested candidates can check out all the details on the same below:
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), which is now known as the Ministry
of Education (MoE), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent, and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted by the Central University (CU),
with the task of conducting CU-CET (UI) and (PG) 2021 for 12 Central Universities.
CU-CET is Central Universities Common Entrance Test for admission to different
programs of participating Central Universities. It provides a single-window opportunity to the students to seek admission in these participating Universities/institutes (s) across the country.
List of 12 participating Central Universities in the CU-CET 2021
(Relevant details of each University in Annexure XV)
a) Assam University, Silchar
b) Central University of Andhra Pradesh
c) Central University of Gujarat
d) Central University of Haryana
e) Central University of Jammu
f) Central University of Jharkhand
g) Central University of Karnataka
h) Central University of Kerala
i) Central University of Punjab
j) Central University of Rajasthan
k) Central University of South Bihar
l) Central University of Tamil Nadu
List of Courses covered under CU-CET (PG) 2021
Number of Programmes (Subjects) in CU-CET (PG) 2021:
[Disclaimer: NTA will have no role in the selection process – transfer/cancellation/ conversion of seats and admission of CU-CET (PG) 2021 appeared candidates in the CU courses and refund of fees paid by them to Counselling Authorities/ Admission, etc.].
See Information Bulletin for PG Below
Dates, Fee Details, and Application Procedure for CU-CET (PG) 2021:
|Name of the Examination||CU-CET (UI) 2021|
|Online registration and submission of Application
Form through NTA Website: https://cucet.nta.nic.in/
|16 August to 01 September,
2021 (upto 11:50 pm)
|Last date for successful transaction of the Examination fee||02 September 2021
(upto 11:50 pm)
|Date of Correction in the Application form||03 to 04 September 2021|
Guidelines For Candidates:
1. Candidate must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up Application Form
online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website. Candidates not
complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
2. Candidate can apply for CU-CET (PG) 2021 through “Online” mode only. The Application
Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
3. In case a candidate wants to apply for more than three-Test Papers for which there are
separate tests, she/ he shall apply for each such Test Paper separately (See schedule of
4. An applicant can apply for three-Test Papers by paying the application fee. However, in case the candidate wants to apply (fills up application form) for more than three-Test Papers under CU-CET (PG) 2021, the Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test Fee payable by her/ him for each subsequent Test Paper (after selection of three Test Papers) shall be charged as per reduced rates given below:
Fee Payable for CU-CET (PG) 2021
(through: Net-Banking/ Debit Card /Credit Card / UPI / Wallet)
Name of Examination General(UR)/OBC/ EWS SC/ST/Transgender PWD All courses (mentioned in this Bulletin) Rs.200/- Rs.75/- Nil
5. Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
- Download Information Bulletin and read the same carefully regarding eligibility and
procedure/documentation required for filling the Online Application Form.
How To Apply:
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
- Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and
note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated
- Step-3: Upload visible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size
10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- Step-4: Pay the prescribed fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI and
Wallet, keep proof of fee paid for future reference. All 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings.
6. After the submission of the Online Application Form (i.e successful completion of Step-4), The Confirmation Page of the Application Form should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of the prescribed Fee, the
candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway integrator (at the helpline number and email given in Annexure- I of the Information Bulletin), for ensuring the successful payment.
In spite of the above, if the successful transaction is not reflected on the Portal, it means
the transaction is not complete and the candidate may pay a second time and ensure OK status. However, any duplicate payment received from the candidate by NTA in course of said transactions will be refunded (in the same payment mode through which the duplicate payment is received), after fee reconciliation by NTA.
7. Information such as his/ her name, contact details/address, category, PwD status,
educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc. provided by the
candidate in the online Application Form will be treated as final. Any request for change in
such particulars after the closure of the correction period will not be considered by NTA.
8. NTA does not edit/modify/alter any information entered by the candidate under any
circumstances. Any request for change in information will not be entertained. Therefore,
candidates are advised to exercise utmost caution for filling up correct details in the Application Form. Request for corrections made by any candidates through Post/
Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by hand will not be entertained by NTA.
9. Candidates must ensure that their email address and mobile number to be registered on their online Application Form are their own, as relevant/ important information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address and/or through SMS on registered mobile number only. NTA shall not be responsible for any non-communication/ miscommunication with a candidate in the email address or mobile number given by him/ her other than his/ her own.
10. NTA disclaims any liability that may arise to a candidate(s) due to incorrect information
provided by him/her in his/her online Application Form.
11. Candidates are advised to visit the NTA Website and check their e-mails regularly for the latest updates.
12. Candidates shall appear in the exam at their own cost at the allotted Examination Centre on the Date / Shift and time indicated on their respective Admit Cards which would be issued by the NTA in due course through its Website.
i. The final submission of the Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-3 and step-4 are not completed. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
ii. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
iii. The entire application process for CU-CET (PG) 2021 is online, including uploading of scanned images, payment of fees, and printing of Confirmation Page, Admit Card, etc.
iv. Usage of Data and Information: NTA/Government of India can use the data provided by the End Users (test taker in this case) for the internal purpose(s) including training, research and development, analysis, and other permissible purposes (s). However, this information is not for use by any third party or private agency for any other use.
- An applicant can apply for payment through net banking/debit/credit card/UPI/Wallet.
- Service charges of the concerned Bank/ Payment Gateway Integrator, as applicable.
- An applicant can apply for both the Test Papers (UIQP01 and UIQP02) by paying
the application fee as mentioned above.
- Applicants are advised to read Payment instructions carefully before paying the
|Name of the Examination||CU-CET (UI) 2021|
|Correction/Editing in the Particulars of
Application Form online only
|03 to 04 September 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Card by the Candidate
from NTA Website
|To be announced later through the website|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Pattern of Examination||MCQ|
|Duration of Examination||120 minutes (02:00 hours)|
|Start Date of Examination Schedule||15, 16, 23 & 24 September, 2021|
|Timing of Examination (Two slots per day)||Shift 1- 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (IST)
& Shift-2- 03.00 PM to 05.00 PM (IST)
|Examination Centre||As mentioned on the Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional
Answer Keys on the Website for inviting
challenge(s) from interested candidates
|To be announced after the exam through
|Declaration of Result on NTA Website||To be announced after the exam through
Editors Note: CU-CET 2021 Official Notification announced. CU-CET 2021 Official Notification Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.