GPAT 2021 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Online Application, Deadline
NTA invites Online Applications for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) -2021
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for entry
into M. Pharma programs. The National Testing Agency (NTA) announces the conduct of GPAT-2021 as per the following details:
Dates, fee, and Application Procedure:
|Duration of Online registration and submission of online Application Form for GPAT-2021||23 December 2020 to 22 January 2021|
|Last date for submission of Examination fee (through Canara/ ICICI Credit Card/ Debit
Card/Net Banking & Paytm Payment Modes up to 11:50 pm)
|23 January 2021|
|Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online only||25-30 January 2021|
|Date of Examination for GPAT-2021||22/27 February 2021|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (3.00 hours)|
|Timing of Examination||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM OR 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT) mode|
|Medium of Question||Paper English|
|Syllabus||The syllabus for the exam will be as prescribed by AICTE|
Fee payable for GPAT– 2021:
General (UR) Male- ₹ 2000/- Female- ₹ 1000/-
Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PwD /OBC-(NCL) Male- ₹ 1000/- Female- ₹ 1000/-
Transgender- ₹ 1000/-
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT-2021
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2,
including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university.
Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree B. Pharmacy (10+2+4)
whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic
the year 2021-22 can also apply for GPAT – 2021 Computer Based Test (CBT).
- B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are
not eligible to apply. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT – 2021.
Registration and Application Process
Instructions for filling the online application form
- Candidates have to apply for GPAT-2021 “Online” ONLY by accessing the
website: gpat.nta.nic.in. The Application Form other than online mode would not
be accepted in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate
will be rejected.
- It is suggested that the candidate should keep the following ready before starting
the filling of the application form:
o A computer with proper internet connectivity
o The particulars of a valid Government ID proof
o The Date of Birth (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate)
o Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC
No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN
Number/ Other valid Govt IDs.
o Educational/Qualification details
o Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10
kb–200 kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask)
visible including ears against white background
o Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)
o PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in jpg/jpeg format
o List of City of your choice (Refer Annexure-IV for Cities)
o Bank account details for payment of fee.
o A valid e-mail Id as important communications will be made on this e-mail Id
o A valid mobile number as important information via SMS will be sent to this
o A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account for ONLINE payment.
- Information Bulletin should be downloaded and read carefully by the candidate to
be sure about his/her eligibility and acquaint with requirements for submission of
Online Application Form.
- In order to avoid correction in the particulars at a later stage, the candidate should
exercise utmost caution before filling up the correct details.
- Follow the following steps may be followed to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using your own Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated
Step-3: Upload scanned images of (i) the recent photograph (file size 10Kb –
200Kb) either in color or black & white with 80% face (without mask)
visible including ears against a white background; (ii) candidate’s signature
(file size: 4kb – 30kb) (iii) PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in
Step-4: Pay fee using Canara Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway
through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallet and keep
proof of fee paid.
Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to
ensure your eligibility.
- Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated
Step-3: Upload scanned images of:
(i) a recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb)
either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including
ears against white background;
(ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
(iii) PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
Step-4: Pay the fee using Canara/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Net
Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallet and keep proof of fee paid.
- Download, save, and print a copy of the Confirmation Page of the Application Form (which would be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.
- All 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings. The submission of
Application of a candidate could be considered as successful and his/her candidature
would be confirmed only on the successful transaction/receipt of the prescribed
application fee from him/her
Admit Card for GPAT-2021
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the
Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing, and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on a Date and timing other than that allotted to them in their Admit Card.
- In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, they may
approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and
follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and
signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make correction in the record later
Centres for GPAT-2021
1. The list of cities where Examination Centers are located is given at Annexure
– IV. Candidates shall appear at the centre as shown on their Admit Cards at
their own cost. No TA, DA, or any accommodation facility will be admissible
for appearing in GPAT 2021.
2. Candidate has the option of choosing four cities for the examination during
the Online Application.
3. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the location of test center and plan travel time accordingly. Candidates have to reach the test centers on or before the reporting time. Candidates may note that late entry to the examination premises is not permitted under any circumstances. NTA/AICTE shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the center due to any reason.
4. Biometric information of all the candidates shall be captured.
5. Identity checks will be made upon arrival at the test centre to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates appearing for the test. Candidates are required to cooperate with the security personnel for security checks.
6. Please note that only registered candidates will be allowed at the Examination Centre.
7. Friends or relatives accompanying the candidates shall not be allowed entry in the test centre under any circumstances and will not be allowed to contact the candidate while the examination process is going on.
Display of Provisional Answer Key for Challenges
1. The NTA will display the Provisional Answer Key of the questions on the NTA website:
gpat.nta.nic.in, with a Public Notice issued to this effect on the said website, to
provide an opportunity to the candidates to challenge the Provisional Answer Keys
with a non-refundable online payment of Rs. 1000/- per question challenged as
processing charges. The provisional Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for two to
2. Only paid challenges made during stipulated time through key challenge link will be
3. The NTA’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will
be entertained. NTA will not inform the Candidates individually about their challenges.
4. The subject experts will examine all the challenges received and then a final answer
the key will be displayed and declared.
5. The result will be compiled on the basis of the Final Answer Key declared. No
the grievance with regard to Answer Key(s) after the declaration of Result of GPAT2021 will be entertained.
Declaration of Results
- The result will be compiled based on the Final Answer Keys. No grievance with regard to
Answer Key(s) after declaration of Result of GPAT-2021 will be entertained. The raw
(actual) marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the
Result of GPAT-2021. No Score Card will be dispatched to the candidates and the
candidates are advised to download their Score Cards from the website: gpat.nta.nic.in
- There is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation/re-totaling of the result/score
and no query in this regard will be entertained.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) is an Examination conducting body and will
provide the GPAT Score 2021. The NTA does not collect the information regarding total
number of seats available in the Institutions and reservation criteria followed by the
Rules for tie-breaking: –
• A National Merit Ranking (All India Rank) will be arrived based on the Score
secured against Total Score.
• Student having the same Score shall be listed in a chronological (ascending) order as
per their date of birth.
• Candidates having the same score would be given the same Merit and the Merit
the number would be increased by the same number i.e. if there are two candidates at
Merit 2, Merit 3 would not be awarded to the next candidate but Merit 4 would be
(i) Candidates can apply for GPAT-2021 through “Online” mode only. The Application
Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
(ii) Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Multiple Application Forms
submitted by a candidate will not be accepted at any cost.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: GPAT 2021 Exam Dates Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.