Kinapse M Pharma Scientist Job Opening Available – Apply Online
Kinapse M Pharma Scientist Job Opening Available – Apply Online. Syneos Health (Kinapse) invites pharma candidates for the Research Job Opening. A career with Kinapse means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. We are a values-driven company with a supportive and flexible culture. You will work in a collaborative environment with team members who share their expertise and knowledge.
Job Title: Senior Scientist, Non-Clinical Regulatory
Updated: April 8, 2021
Location: Gurgaon, HR, India
Job ID: 131848
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Consultant (CMC Regulatory Affairs) to be based in Gurgaon or Bangalore.
- Project Delivery
- Manages non-clinical project deliverables and submission content in line with project plan
- Proactively identifies moderately complex issues and risks to project delivery in own work or work of the team and escalates appropriately with associated resolution proposals
- Undertakes project specific activities independently and within cost and time estimates
- Responsible for process implementation and ensure process compliance .
- May support the Manager or Senior Manager in delivery and/or the successful initiation, execution and completion of non-clinical regulatory services for Kinapse’ Global clients
- May be responsible for reviewing submission output from team members.
- May assist in work allocation, compilation, tracking and reporting of the project reports on timely basis
- Applies negotiation skills to recommend time lines and change in requirements
- As applicable, author non clinical regulatory documents which meet agreed quality standard as agreed with client within stipulated time and cost.
- Should be acquainted with detail of various regulatory agency’s non-clinical safety requirements and GLP/GXP regulations.
- As applicable, author and review the protocols and study reports as well as other essential documents required in non-clinical studies.
- As applicable, author and review non-clinical packages for submission to Health Authorities.
2. Problem Solving and Analysis
- Exhibits a growing awareness of project strategy and thinking capability alongside independence
- Reviews and provides solutions for issues relating to project delivery or escalates appropriately to the Team Leader/Program Leader/Program Director as required
3. People Development
- May be involved in people development in partnership with PDG leads
- Provide training and mentoring of team members depending upon the project requirement
4. Training Compliance
Ensure that all training (Kinapse internal training and client training) are successfully completed in a timely manner
- Post Graduate with Masters in Pharmacy
- Experience in non-clinical regulatory affairs with exposure to regulatory filings as a part of a pharmaceutical or generic company is preferred
- Understanding of toxicological studies required to support clinical trials including genetic and general toxicology studies and nomenclature
- Knowledge of non-clinical regulatory requirements and/or guidelines (ICH, GCP) and exposure to relevant document management systems is preferred.
- Good oral / written communication skills
- Working knowledge of basic office applications, e.g. MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel, will be required.
Editors Note: Kinapse M Pharma Scientist Job Opening Available – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.