NIPER Ahmedabad Technical Manager Vacancy – Salary Rs 50,000/- pm
NIPER Ahmedabad Technical Manager Online applications are invited from eligible and suitable Indian Nationals for BioNEST supported Biopharma incubation center at NIPER Ahmedabad for the post of Technical Manager purely on a contractual basis. Check out all the details on the same below:
The post is temporary and co-terminus with the project. Number of posts, essential qualifications, and upper
Age limits are mentioned below.
The relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit will be granted to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates. The upper age limit may be relaxed for an additional duration of earlier work experience in a project/scheme.
Reservation will be applicable as per GoI norms. No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
Job Title: Post Technical Manager (Incubation)
Salary Rs. 50,000/- per month fixed
Nature of Vacancy Temporary
(a) Essential MSc/ME/MS/M Pharm/B Tech with at least 3 years of relevant
i) Previous experience in IP/Regulatory Affairs related to Pharma and Medical Devices/ Tech transfer/ Managing laboratory/ handling instrument/ general administration.
ii) Should have strong interest and passion for nurturing technology innovation/ entrepreneurship, basic training in sciences/ engineering; ability to quicklygrasp inventions/ technology and assess them. For bio-incubation activities, academic training in Life sciences, bioengineering, biotechnology, biomedical engineering, medicine, and related disciplines is preferred. Further work experiences and/or qualifications in business management/ IP management/ project management/ law and agreements/ tech transfer/ incubation would be a plus.
Excellent communication skills; Experience in scientific writing/ proposal writing etc. would be a plus. Any experience mentoring students/ interns/ junior colleagues etc. would also be a plus.
iii) I Will be expected to be a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision and efficiently deliver project goals.
iv) The incumbent should possess good communication skills and possess good drafting and noting skills. Should be conversant with official procedures and capable of writing grant proposals.
(c) Age limit The candidate must not exceed 40 years on the last date of application.
Age may be relaxed for experienced and well-qualified candidates.
Job Description Act as an administrative person for the BioNEST program of NIPER-A.
The position will directly report to the CEO, BioNEST, NIPER-A. Contribute to planning and setting up of the lab and office space as part of the BioNEST program at NIPER-A. Contribute to building scientific support systems and resources for NIPER-A incubates including specific expertise and library. Participate in specification, purchase, and
installation of instruments/equipment. Contribute to management and operation of the lab in coordination with NIPER-A Management.
Contribute to conceptualization and execution of technical workshops. Assist in planning and organizing events of use to entrepreneurs, start-ups, budding entrepreneurs, etc. Be an approachable person to connect with entrepreneurs and innovators, understand their needs, match them to various resource persons/ facilities, etc. Helping entrepreneurs relating to proposals/ pitches/ business plans and fundraising. Create a pipeline of
potential and signed-up incubatees for the Bio- incubator.
Any other activities are necessary to support and strengthen the bio-pharma incubation
mentoring activities. Other tasks assigned by the CEO on time to time basis.
Through Interview and Personal Interaction by a duly constituted Selection Committee. In case of a high number of applicants a written test may also be conducted.
The last date of the online application is 17 /03/2021, up to 6.00 PM. Corrigendum, if any, will appear on the NIPER-Ahmedabad website only.
1. Salary: Consolidated salary as mentioned against post. This appointment is purely contractual and temporary in nature for a period of eleven months only and same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of the post.
2. The applicant must submit the online application.
3. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on the date of advertisement. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for an interview. The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for an interview.
4. Applicants have to pay non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500. Persons from the SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen categories are not required to pay the application fee. Submitting the application form and paying the fee should be done only through the online process; please visit Institute’s website (www.niperahm.ac.in) for the same. After submission of the application and payment of fee, a PDF will be generated of the completed form.
5. Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
6. The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious candidates.
7. The Institute reserves the right to:
(a) Withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect.
(b) Fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever
(c) Increase/decrease the number of posts without giving any reason.
(d) Any edition/deletion and changes in a matter of terms and conditions given in this notification of the recruitment.
(e) Hold Written Test, Skill/Trade Test, Presentation and/or Interview for selection,
whenever circumstances so warrant;
8. The process of selection may include presentation/seminar/test/interview as to be decided by the Selection Committee.
9. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post or for more than one discipline, he /she shall have to apply separately.
10. The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous organizations must send their application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’. However, to save time, the candidate may send an advance copy and bring the NOC at the time of the interview/test.
11. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures to be uploaded on the website will be out-rightly rejected.
12. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of the interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
13. The names, addresses, and occupations of three referees must be given in the application form and they should be familiar with your recent work and at least one of them should be your superior.
14. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
15. If a candidate is not found suitable for the post for which he/she has applied, his/her candidature may be considered by the competent authority for a lower position.
16. All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and the same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the institution. The candidate will have no right to claim for his/her regularization of the post.
17. No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
18. Director has the discretion to relax eligibility for exceptional candidates.
19. Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
20. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
21. Guidelines and relating to recruitment rules as per NIPER Act, 1998 and as amended from time to time shall be followed.
22. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
The commencement date and last date for submission of applications are as under.
Date of Commencement of Online Application 04/03/2021 (2.00 pm)
Last date of Online Application & Payment of Fees 17/03/2021 (up to 6.00 pm)
Editors Note: NIPER Ahmedabad Technical Manager Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.