Msc Chemistry & M Pharma Job Opening at Novartis – Apply Online
Msc Chemistry & M Pharma Job Opening at Novartis – Apply Online. M Pharma jobs. Pharma jobs 2019. Novartis hiring Pharma candidates. Chemistry jobs. Chemistry jobs 2019. Msc Chemistry jobs 2019. Chemistry & Pharma jobs at Novartis. Novartis hiring M Pharma & Msc Chemistry Sr Regulatory Submission Publisher. Candidates with Masters degree in Pharmacy a good academic record may apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Sr Regulatory Submission Publisher
Work Location: Hyderabad, AP
Job ID: 265468BR
Eligibility: Masters Degree in Science or Pharmacy
Experience: Min. 5 years of experience in relevant area
Desirable: Active command in English with excellent written and spoken communication skills
.• Liaises with responsible Regulatory Submission Publishers and other personnel for planning, compilation, and publishing of final submissions. Actively works with the Regulatory Affairs Project Managers, therapeutic areas, and line function representatives to ensure Health Authority (HA) deadlines are met and provides expert advice and guidance to project teams regarding general content and format of Regulatory submissions.
• Serves as the lead publisher on major submissions as directed.
• Produces high-quality dossiers by handling the collection of components, publishing/assembly, quality review, and delivery of submissions in paper and electronic format. For paper submissions, creates cross-references, tables of content, tab / slip sheets, and volumes. For electronic submissions, performs bookmarking, hyperlinking, and tables of content creation according to HA guidelines.
• Publishes Regulatory documents with state-of-the-art software applications in the Novartis Development environment according to internal processes and agreed-upon timelines.
• Shares accountability with Regulatory Affairs Project / Senior Project Manager and respective DRA TA / BU manager(s) to ensure proper organization of timely submission. Encourages open and productive communication within DRA and the project teams.
• Proactively troubleshoots technical/quality issues related to the preparation and dispatch of submissions. Liaises with counterparts and applicable line functions (e.g., DiT, Cl
Editor’s Note: Msc Chemistry jobs, Pharma jobs, M Pharma jobs, Pharmacy, Pharma jobs, Novartis, Chemistry jobs at Novartis, Pharma jobs at Novartis,2019, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.