Chemistry Sr Research Fellow – Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary
position in the Sponsored Research Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on a contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience, and other details are given below:
Project No. S/DST/MK/20200087
Project Title Ga2O3-based nanomaterials with a controlled defect and impurity
composition for advanced electronic devices
Project Investigator Dr. Mahesh Kumar
Duration for an initial appointment 01 Year
Job Title Senior Research Fellow
Consolidate Pay(Rs.) Rs. 35,000/-+HRA
M.Sc. in Chemistry with CSIR/UGC NET or GATE with 2 Years of Research Experience with GATE or NET with 2 Years of Research Experience.
Thin-film deposition, Optoelectronic devices. Device Fabrication, Material characterization etc.
Maximum Age Below 32 Years
Brief description of Project
Low-cost metal oxide-based indigenous gas sensors will be developed for monitoring of odor in indoor as well as outdoor air. The developed instruments can be used for real time
monitoring of odors.
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 22 March 2021. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email).No need to send a hard copy.
General Instructions to Applicant(s)
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance but co-terminus with the duration of the project
2. Application which is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name, and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
4. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
6. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interviews and reasons for not being called for an interview.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
10. No need to send a hard copy.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Chemistry Sr Research Fellow Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.