Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, and infrastructure and in many industrial applications
Job Title: Team Member – Manufacturing (Laboratory)
No of Posts: 01
Salary: As per industry standards
- Carrying of laboratory tests.
- Analysis of Incoming raw materials, in-process analysis and finished goods analysis using sophisticated equipment like X-Ray Flurorescence, UV-Vis-NIR- Spectrophotometer.
- Calibration of laboratory equipment.
Trouble shooting/Maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Miscroscopic analysis of Glass defects.
- Preparing and maintaining records for QMS, EMS and OHSAS.
- Ensure compliance with Environment, Health & Safety as per Saint-Gobain standards.
- Analysis of data, plotting trends and interpretation of data and feed-back to process.
- Benchmarking Laboratory data with SG International Standards Enhancing social goodwill through active involvement in CSR initiatives and Professional Forums.
Desirable candidate profile:
3 to 4 years experience in:
- Laboratory analysis using equipment like XRF, Spectrometer, Density analyzer…etc.
- Knowledge on Classical analysis, sampling methods.
- Working knowledge in usage of SQC & SPC techniques.
- Knowledge on Usage of Measuring & Checking instruments and calibration.
- Knowledge on ISO 9000, 14000 & OHSAS 18000 system.
- Knowledge in TPM, 5S & Kaizen.
- Knowledge on Industrial safety, safe working practices & Fire fighting.
Specific Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Result Oriented
- Good Analytical ability
- Working with cross-functional ability
Qualifications: B. Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
Application Instructions: Please send in your applications to [email protected]