Piramal Announces Warehouse Executive Vacancy – Pharma Apply
Piramal Announces Executive – Warehouse Vacancy Piramal pharma job. Piramal Ltd invites BSc candidates for the post of Executive – Warehouse. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Pharma job opening.BSc. chemistry job opening 2021. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title– Executive – Warehouse (2100009V)
Primary Location: India-MADHYA PRADESH-Dhar
Work Locations: Pithampur Piramal Enterprises Limited, Plot # 67-70, Sector II Pithampur Dhar 454775
Organization: Pharma Solutions
Qualifications B.Sc, B.Pharma
- Responsible for physical receipt of Raw, Packing and Engineering materials.
- Responsible for timely preparation of Goods receipt of Raw, Packing and Engineering materials.
- Responsible for proper storage of Raw, Packing and Engineering materials.
- Responsible for timely and correct material issuance to production for manufacturing.
- Responsible for coordination with production for timely batch requirement and arrangement of In process container (IPC) and planning for timely batch releases.
- Responsible for coordination with QA for timely Batch Manufacturing Record and Batch Packing Record.
- Responsible for timely preparation of Dispensing Labe and potency calculation in BMR.
- Responsible for correct Data entry in SAP system.
- Responsible for control of inventory of Raw Packing and Engineering materials.
- Responsible for conduct annual stock verification.
- Responsible for disposal of rejected/LRN and Write-off materials and its documentation.
- Responsible for compliance of cGMP, preparation of various regulatory and statuary audits.
- Responsible for coordination with HO-IT for SAP system and authorization-related issue.
- Responsible for training to staff and workman time to time.
- Responsible for timely preparation of cGMP and other legal documents and its authorization as per requirement.
- Responsible for coordination with Planning/Purchase/QC/Production for minimize inventory of Raw, Packing, and Engineering materials to avoid slow-moving/non-moving and near expiry inventory.
- Responsible for collect/ deposit/review of cGMP documents and arranging for submitting the same to QA department after completion.
- Responsible to train the down line employee including the workman for training in cGMP documents and revised documents.
- Responsible for proper arrangement and storage of material as per need.
- Responsible for any other activity from time to time which his supervisor/company feel appropriate.
- Responsible for the warehouse management program.
- Responsible for compliance of the department.
- Preparation /updation of existing/new SOP’s.
- Training of people for sops for best quality of work.
- Support to site DICO (Data Integrity Compliance Officer) for monitoring and implementation of actions related to Data integrity awareness at site.
- To ensure data integrity compliances at the site and while performing activities
Editors Note: Piramal Announces Warehouse Executive Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.