Covance Safety Science Specialist Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
Covance Pharma Jobs. B Pharma candidates are encouraged to apply online for the Safety Science Specialist vacancy that is available at Covance. Covance Mumbai Job openings for Pharmacology candidates. Check out all of the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Lead Safety Science Specialist
Location Bangalore, India
Job ID: 57305
- Manage the receipt and processing of all adverse event reports reported either spontaneously from any source or from a clinical trial. This includes, but is not limited to:
- the entry of safety data onto adverse event database(s) and tracking systems
review of adverse events for completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness for expedited reporting write patient narratives
- code adverse events accurately using MedDRA determine expectedness/listed news against the appropriate label
- identifies clinically significant information missing from initial reports and ensures its collection
- ensure the case receives an appropriate medical review prepare follow-up correspondence consulting the medical staff accordingly.
- ensure all cases that require expediting reporting to worldwide regulatory agencies are processed swiftly and appropriately within required timelines reporting of endpoints to clients, regulatory authorities, ethics committees, investigators, and Covance project personnel, if required, within study specified timelines
- provide independent QC of AE reports for other members of the group
Degree preferred to be in one or more of the following disciplines: Pharmacy, and Chemistry.
- Safety experience includes actual experience processing AE/SAE reports, generating narratives, queries, working within safety databases, and experience with regulatory submissions.
- Relevant experience includes experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or CRO industry, partly in related areas such as Medical Affairs, Clinical Data Entry and Clinical Data Management, Clinical Data Monitor, Regulatory Affairs, or Quality Assurance.
- 5+ years of strong clinical drug safety experience
- Mentoring experience is an added advantage
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Good communication.
- Ability to interact and influence with line and middle management, staff and external contacts on a functional and tactical level.
- The high degree of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Functions as a team player.
- Ability to present and share useful business information across departments and functions.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and take appropriate action to correct
Editors Note: Covance Safety Science Specialist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.