Syngene Junior Executive Chemistry Job – Apply Online
Syngene Chemistry.Syngene Job. Chemistry Candidates with MSc are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring BSc Chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details
Job Title: Junior Executive-Performance & Speciality Materials
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Performance & Speciality Materials
B.Sc in Chemistry
- Knowledge of scale-up operations at the manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge on the safe handling of chemicals at bulk scale, in adherence to SDS guidelines.
- Knowledge of documentation practices
- Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
To support execution of scale-up projects under Performance & Speciality Materials department at Syngene or external manufacturing facility.
- Planning, monitoring and coordination of activities at plant scale as per project plan
- Support technology transfer of lab projects to scale up
- Should understand the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of chemicals being handled and aware of emergency response procedures
- Good communication skills
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team
Editors Note: Syngene Junior Executive Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.