Burns & McDonnell Chemical Engineering Chemical Engineering Job – Apply Online, BSc job opening 2023, BSc chemical engineering job opening 2023, Process engineer job opening 2023, BSc job opening 2023, Chemical engineering job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Process Engineer (Life Sciences) – GFS
Location: Mumbai, India
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical engineering or related degree from reputed institute.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in process department.
- Strong knowledge of standard chemical engineering techniques, principles, and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in standard engineering techniques and procedures.
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite)
- Strong computer skills including process simulation software (i.e. Hysys and/or Aspen, HTRI) is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, facilitation, team building, collaboration, organization, and problemsolving skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Plant 3D or similar 3D modeling software is a plus
- Process engineer will be responsible to dto work on new projects, alterations and redevelopments on a variety of life sciences projects including biotech, pharmaceutical and medical devices.
- The candidate will work closely with life sciences process team lead. Experience preferred with life sciences facilities including but not limited to: heat and mass balance, PFD, PID, process calculations etc.
- Assists in the development of Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Heat and Material Balances (HMB) and Utility Summaries. Requires the use of AutoCAD for PFDs and the development of HMB in either Microsoft Excel or Aspen Hysys.
- Assists in the maintenance of Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) during the initial development through construction phases of the project. Work on P&IDs will include development of equipment, instrument, valve, tie-in, and piping specials lists. Requires the use of AutoCAD Plant 3D.
- Assists in the process calculations to support equipment sizing and the development equipment data sheets.
- Supports the development of instrument specifications, including preferred vendor lists, definition of the preferred instrument models, and development of instrument data sheets.
- Responsible for overall QA/QC process adherence.
- Ensure compliance with company and site safety policies.
- Responsible for effective communication with other engineering disciplines.
Burns & McDonnell Chemical Engineering Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.