Nestlé Pharma Nutrition Officer Job, Apply Online
About the company:
Nestlé is a leading global nutrition, health, and wellness company. With a focus on enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future, Nestlé offers a wide range of products in the nutrition and pharmaceutical industries.
Job Role: Nutrition Officer / Sr. Officer
Experience: 1-6 years from Nutrition or Pharma industry
Role: Nutrition Officer / Sr. Nutrition Officer
Job Role Details:
(Just same as a Medical Representative)
The ethical promotion of Nestle’s infant nutrition products in their territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) about Nestle’s Infant Nutrition products, their features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use, within the Code of Ethics of Nestlé’s instructions and keeping in mind, mother’s milk is best for Babies.
Ensuring recommendation for the Nestlé Nutrition product range within the scope of the Indian Code, detailing against homemade paps and bovine milk.
Being a reliable source of information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices.
Ensuring quality execution in terms of detailing/ conducting scientific symposiums etc. as per the company guidelines.
Who can apply:
- Candidates who are graduates with at least 1 year of experience in nutrition or pharmaceutical industry.
- Candidates with high level of integrity & honesty, hardworking, self-motivated, and passionate about enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
- Being able to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to build strong and sustainable relationships.
- High Learning agility.
- Trustworthy and be able to work independently within the company policy & guidelines.
Keywords: Nestlé, Pharma, Nutrition Officer, Job, Apply Online. Nestlé Pharma Nutrition Officer Job, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.