Johnson Matthey Chemistry, Chem Engg Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Company Introduction: Johnson Matthey is a leading global supplier of advanced materials and sustainable technologies. With a focus on clean air solutions and customer-focused technical programs, we strive to make a positive impact on the environment and drive innovation in the field of chemistry and chemical engineering.
Modelling Scientist – Job Posting
Locations: Manesar – IN
Time Type: Full time
Posted on: Posted Today
Job Requisition ID: R-008236
This position entails responsibility for computational modelling support of various Clean Air customer-focused technical programs.
- Perform computational efforts to support global Clean Air customers in HD diesel, LD diesel, and gasoline applications as well as alternative fuel applications.
- Development, validation, application, and maintenance of computational models.
- Support customers in the utilization of these models.
- Interact closely with Clean Air customers and JM Technical Program Managers to identify customer and internal modelling needs.
- Communicate computational modelling results internally and to customers.
- Support the implementation of Key Customer modelling strategies.
- Coordinate and align model development efforts with modelling teams at various JM sites.
- Shared decision-making authority in developing models and determining model parameters.
- Sole decision-making authority in running simulations and making recommendations derived from those simulations.
- Timely delivery of accurate models and modelling support.
- MS (required)/PhD (preferred) Degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Materials engineering or Chemistry
- 1+ years of experience in exhaust aftertreatment related fields with specialization in computer modelling, preferably of diesel exhaust aftertreatment devices; or PhD in one of the above fields with focus in computational modelling
- MATLAB/Simulink experience and working knowledge of commercially available after-treatment software like AVL Boost, CFD, and reacting flow packages
- Good working knowledge of catalyst design and/or application
- Skillful in the use of computer packages to analyze data and prepare presentation materials for customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online. For any queries or if you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application, please let your recruiter know when they contact you.
Keywords: Johnson Matthey, Chemistry, Chem Engg, Job Recruitment, Modelling Scientist, Manesar, Full time, Computational Modelling, Clean Air, HD diesel, LD diesel, gasoline applications, alternative fuel applications, Catalyst Design, MATLAB/Simulink, AVL Boost, CFD, Reacting Flow Packages
Link to Original Notification to Apply: Apply Now
Editor’s Note: Johnson Matthey Chemistry, Chem Engg Job Recruitment – Apply Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.