CMET Chemistry Research Associate – Salary Rs 47,000/- pm
Recruitment of temporary position of Research Associate (1 no.), Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-I/Project Staff – I (5 Nos.) and Administrative Consultant (1 No.).
C-MET invites eligible and highly motivated candidates for filling up the Research Associate temporary and time-bound positions under MeitY, New Delhi sponsored Project entitled “Centre for Excellence on Additive Manufacturing (COE AM) Vertical-A” (PN/SP/085A)” at C-MET, Pune. The positions are purely temporary till the Project closure i.e. 17/08/2023 or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier.
Job Title: Research Associate
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: Ph.D (Physics/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ & Materials
Technology) with first class in Master Degree or 3 years of research experience after ME/M.Tech with first class in Physics/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Chemical/ Mechanical and Materials Technology
Desirable: Candidates having hands-on experience in the area of Materials synthesis, Plasma techniques, rechargeable battery materials and fabrication, 3-D printing materials and technology, CAD design would be preferred
Salary: Rs. 47,000/- per month plus 24 % HRA = Rs. 58,280/-
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Age: Not exceeding 32 years, 28 years and not more than 65 years respectively as on
23/10/2020. Age relaxation for Sl. No. 1 & 2 as per GOI norms
2. Nature of Position: The engagement to the above positions is purely temporary and time-bound as mentioned above.
3. Application Fee: Rs.50/- online to Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology, Pune Bank Name: Punjab National Bank, Account No; 0495000100063589, IFSC Code: PUNB0049500, Account Type: Saving, Branch: Pashan Pune. No application fee for SC/ST and Woman Candidates. Application received without application fee will not be considered and fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. (Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft are not accepted)
4. Interested candidates must apply in the prescribed application format with essential documents, attested certificates and payment details by email ID to [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 23/10/2020
5. Only shortlisted / screened-in candidates will be communicated by email for the interview. The mode of the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates.
6. Leave: Casual leave 8 days in a Calendar year.
7. The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post or any further contractual engagement on termination of the scheme/project.
8. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of C-MET. C-MET reserves the right to cancel/terminate the candidature at any point of time during the engagement process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected
Last Date To Apply: 23/10/2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CMET Chemistry Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.