Pfizer Pharmaceutical Science Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online
Pfizer Vacancies – Pharma Vacancy. MPharma candidates are eligible to apply online for an Executive/Senior Executive, Regulatory Affairs CMC vacancy at Pfizer. Pharma job opening 2020. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Executive/Senior Executive, Regulatory Affairs CMC, Upjohn
Location: India – Chennai
The Executive/Senior Executive, Regulatory Affairs CMC, Upjohn is responsible for:
- Serving as CMC representative on assigned core project(s), and help GRS-CMC in managing project activities, help develop global regulatory strategies for programs in accordance with regulatory, scientific & technical criteria.
- Help GRS-CMC complete the task by Prioritizing & completing assigned workload appropriately under minimum supervision.
- Presenting and articulating issues for resolution, communicating regularly with GRS-CMC to ensure alignment
- Authoring and/or coordinating CMC activities for new registrations, post-approval changes, renewals, annual reports and line extensions to meet filing requirements. Coordinating & contributing to responses to Agency queries and performing a quality review of regulatory CMC submissions.
- Developing effective relationships with local & global internal partners, i.e., R&D, PGS, Country Regulatory Leads, other CMC lines.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences &/or technical discipline with 3-6 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced skills in written & oral communications are mandatory.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite and Documentum-based applications highly desired.
Technical and/or other job-related skills:
- Sufficient level of knowledge and solid understanding of the development & commercial activities and cGMP’s required to assess technical, scientific & regulatory merits of CMC information, commitments and data.
- Applies technical, functional, and industry knowledge to shape the strategic direction of assigned project(s), reduce regulatory burden & improve regulatory flexibility commensurate with business needs.
- An understanding of regulatory requirements & expectations, criteria for submission & approval globally.
- Updates interpret and applies global & regional CMC guidelines. Ability to contribute to global regulatory strategies by proactively discussing with partners.
- Demonstrated commitment & dedication to scientific & regulatory integrity & quality compliance.
- Emerging awareness of new scientific or manufacturing technology
Editors Note: Pfizer Pharmaceutical Science Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.