Syngene Pharma Medical Writing Post – Apply Online
Syngene Pharma.Syngene Job. Pharma Candidates with M Pharma & MSc degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Pharma candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior Executive – Medical Writing
Job Id: 15003
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Medical and Regulatory Affairs, Clinical development
M.Pharm / M.Sc
- Knowledge Bioanalytical procedures and report writing
- Preparation of eCTD document s for regulatory submissions (Microsoft office and Adobe familiarity)
- Good command on English language and grammar
Experience: 1-2 years in report writing (preferably bioanalytical report) for regulatory submission
- A team player: Actively contributes to the group in order to complete tasks, meet goals.
- Aspire to learn: Have qualities that will help learn the procedures quickly and manage projects
- Amicable: Able to make amicable and yet relevant conversations with cross-functional teams that enable the delivery of quality documents within timelines
To develop and finalize clinical and scientific documents related to medical writing, with a focus on bioanalytical report writing
- Independently develops and finalize clinical and scientific documents including bioanalytical report, eCTD modules and scientific communication documents
Performs literature search/review as necessary to obtain background information for developing scientific content
- Collaborates with internal and external clients to support and enable effective communication resulting in operational excellence
Ensure compliance to applicable regulatory guidelines, department SOPs, client style guides, conventions as applicable and deliver quality projects in agreed timelines
- Creates and maintains SOPs and work instructions for preparation and maintenance of compliant medical/scientific writing deliverables
- Ensures that appropriate documented quality control (QC) checks are performed on medical writing deliverables and responds to findings
- Review of drafts including content review, QC, and editing of drafts and final documents prepared by other/junior team members before sharing with an internal and external client
- Follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Editors Note: Syngene Pharma Medical Writing Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.