Govt ICFRE – IWST Research Fellow Vacancy 2020
A walk-in-interview will be held at Institute of Wood Science & Technology, PO Malleswaram Bangalore on 25.09.2020 at 10 AM for the positions of Junior Project Fellow and Project Assistants in the following research projects purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project period Interested and eligible candidates are requested to attend the walk-in-interview on the specified date and time
Project Title: Evaluation of Coconut Shell Pyroytic Oil Distillate (CSPOD) as a wood preservative for industrial applications P.I.: Dr. R. Sundararaj, Scientist G, FP Division(ICFRE-Plan)
Eligibility: First class M.Sc in Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/ Pharmacy
Duration: 3 Years up to 2023
Salary: RS 20,000/- +HRA
Terms and conditions:
- The upper age limit for JPFS is 28 years as on the 1 day of June of the year (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Women/Physically Handicapped and OBC candidates)
- Candidates should submit their bio-data in person, while attending the interview, from 9.30 AM to 10 30 AM. The registration process will be closed by the above specified time on the date of walk-in-interview.
- The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project
- If at any time, in the opinion of the Director of the Institute you are found neglectful or unable to carry out research or guilty of conduct unbecoming of fellowship holder, the Director shall have the power to terminate your fellowship at any time without notice
- The position can also be terminated at any time by the Director without assigning any reason or earlier depending on the performance of the candidates.
- Recruitment for the above temporary positions is governed by rules of the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education and does not guarantee subsequent employment in any Institutes under the Council qualification and community certificate for
- Candidates should bring original testimonials on date of birth, educational verification Attested copies of the same are to be attached with bio-data form while appearing for the interview Candidates without Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate awarded by the Universities will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
Walk-in-interview will be held at Institute of Wood Science & Technology, PO Malleswaram Bangalore on 25.09.2020 at 10 AM
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt ICFRE – IWST Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.