Cantonments in Delhi and Ahmedabad were originally established by the British. Delhi Cantonment is popularly referred to as Delhi Cantt was established in 1914. Until February 1938, the Cantonment Board Delhi was known as the Cantt authority. The Delhi Cantonment is as Class I Cantonment Board. The Delhi Cantonment houses the Indian Army Headquarters, Delhi Area; the Army Golf Course; the Defence Services Officers Institute; military housing; Army and Air Force Public Schools; and various other defence-related installations. The cantonment also houses the Army Research and Referral Hospital and Base Hospital a tertiary care medical centre of the armed forces of India.
Job Title : Pharmacist
No.of.Posts : 2
Upper Age Limit : 25 years
Remuneration : Rs. 23,730/- per month
- B.Pharma from a recognized institution. OR
- Or 10+2 in science with Biology, Chemistry & Physics from recognized Board with approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India, and must have been registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications along with their testimonials to the office of the CMO, Room No. 107A, Cantonment General Hospital, Delhi – Cannt – 110010, on any working day at least one day prior to the date of interview and present themselves at the same venue on the date of the interview at 09:00 AM
- Date of Interview – 28th April 2017
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Conference Hall, Cantonment General Hospital, Delhi – Cannt – 110010