MSD Pharma Regulatory Affairs Job Opening – Apply Online
Pharma candidates are encouraged to apply online at MSD. Manager job for Pharma candidates. Regulatory Affairs candidates apply for a manager position that is available at MSD. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Manager – Regulatory Affairs CMC
Location Platina, Mumbai, India
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s in Science, Engineering, or a related field (advanced degree preferred). Fields of study include Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 – 7 yrs of Industry Pharmaceutical industry experience out of 4 years’ experience in managing CMC Regulatory submissions for small molecules/vaccines/biologics The candidate may be required to travel to other CMO sites on a need basis.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide input to global product and project regulatory strategies by performing assessments of CMC changes, identifying global regulatory requirements and critically evaluating supporting documentation to assess acceptability and identify potential risks.
- Execute regulatory strategies by leading the development, authoring and review of CMC submission components and documentation to support post-approval supplements/variations, annual reports, registration renewals and responses to health authority questions per established business processes and systems.
- Liaise with global CMC, Our Manufacturing Division and external partners to support compliant execution of change management and conduct all activities with an unwavering focus on regulatory conformance.
- Assess and communicate potential regulatory risks and propose mitigation strategies.
- Deliver all regulatory milestones for assigned products across the product lifecycle
Identify and communicate potential regulatory issues to GRACS CMC management, as needed
- Experience in reviewing scientific information to assess technical merits and suitability of scientific rationale to ensure information is presented clearly and conclusions are adequately supported by data.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate issues in a succinct and logical manner. Strong listening skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of related fields (e.g., pharmaceutical manufacturing, analytical testing, and quality assurance).
- Proficient computer skills and previously demonstrated ability to operate in an electronic document based GMP systems
- Demonstrated ability to generate innovative solutions to problems and effectively work with and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated flexibility in responding to changing priorities or dealing with unexpected events.
- Capability to handle multiple priorities and balance work to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated effective leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Editors Note: MSD Pharma Regulatory Affairs Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.