Agharkar Research Institute JRF Vacancy – MSc Chemistry Job 2020
Chemistry jobs 2020. chemistry jobs at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune. Agharkar Research Institute, Pune invites postgraduate candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates check out all the details
Position/s & No. JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1 No.)
Funding Agency SERB Sponsored (SP-288)
Project Title : “Effect of amyloid beta-peptide on intracellular copper metabolism: Implications to inflammation and neurodegeneration”
Duration: Up to 11.03.2022
Post Code: ARI/SP-288/JRF
3. Group/ Division Bioprospecting Group
(i) MSC (1st class) in any branch of Inorganic Chemistry.
(ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests:
CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc.,
Desirable:(i) Some experience in animal cell culture, amyloid-beta
peptide, copper biology or antioxidant properties is desired.
Monthly stipend Rs.31000/-+ HRA
Age limit (as on date of interview)
i) up to 28 years. In the case of JRF/GATE candidates for up to 30 years (28+2 years
for activation as per JRF guidelines)
ii) Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently
iii) 3 years (up to 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer)
iv) Candidates selected through DBT-BET 2020 shall also be considered for
age relaxation as applicable.
Display of the shortlist of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 30th September 2020
Day, Date & time of Interview Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scanned copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category). All documents should be in PDF or JPG format and send it to the email ID
:firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line as “Advt/RecT/05/2020-SP-288-JRF-(CANDIDATE NAME)”, on or before 25 th September 2020.
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate
to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
4. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of
the Competent Authority
Last date for receipt of Application 25th September 2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Agharkar Research Institute JRF Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.